Extra: Ari and Yno

Extra chapter= smutty chapter
Does this makes sense? Well, in this story, it does!

Warning's been given. But, still. Bet you'll continue scrolling.
=====================================

"....young master, were you listening?" A butler said to a 15-year-old boy.

Yno, the young master, remained silent. He seemed to be occupied by something. After a minute, he fixed his focused to the butler and commanded, "Say it again."

Black lines could be seen at the butler's face.

"Mr. Han invited us for dinner tonight."

"Okay." Since he's getting bored, might as well attend some measly dinner.

"Yes, sir. I'll inform him."
.........
Yno stepped into a fancy room eyes roaming like a wild beast.

People inside was slightly overwhelmed by his aura.

"Young master Yno! I'm glad that you came." A middle-aged man slightly bend his body towards Yno which Yno then returned with a humble bow.

"Thank you for invitinf me to your humble dwelling, Lord Han." Before Lord Han could reply, a childish voice resonated through the quiet room.

"Ah! Papa, who is he?" Such sticky sweet voice couldnt help but attract the 15-year-old Yno.

"Oh, Ari look who's our visitor." Ari made a confused look. The youth's back was the only thing he see.

When Yno turned around, Ari's face suddenly turned bright. His eyes shining while his mouth gaping as he excitedly shout, "Star!"

"Ah, please forgive my son. He's been your admirer for a long time already." Lord Han awkwardly smiled. However the tilt of his mouth showed his pampering towards the child.

Yno looked down towards Ari who's happily looking up to him.

"Star?" Yno questioned.

Lord Han thought he might be confused as to why Ari called him 'Star'.

"Young master Yno, you might have already forgot but you just saved Ari's beloved pets. Last year Ari was fond of some wild kittens that was in the school. He was taking care of them when suddenly there were brats who were playing around and even thought of playing those poor animals. Ari was in the car that time and was planning to rush out when you suddenly appeared out of nowhere saving those kittens. From then on, Ari has been referring to you as his 'Star', asking me about you and wishes to meet you personally."

"Kid, how old are you?" Yno asked.

"10 years old." Ari replied while keeping his focused gaze towards him.

So young. Yno inwardly thought.
........
After the dinner, Yno went back home. He thought he'll never be able to see Ari again or atleast it would not be too early for them to meet again.

Next day...

"What are you doing here?" Yno grimaced as he questioned Ari in front of his door.

Early in the morning he was disturbed making his cold face even colder. When he went to open the door himself, he was greeted by such cheerful smile of the child.

"I'm here to play, ne~"

"If you want to play, go to the playground. There are many kids like you there."

"No. I only like to play here." His words were firm.

In the end, Ari was able to get inside Yno's mansion. Even when his father went to pick him up, he was very reluctant and shamelessly cling to Yno as if there's no tomorrow. He only reluctantly let go when Yno promised that he could go back anytime.