Arc 4.5

"Bai Ge, what did you talked about?" Just as they stepped inside their room, Klaus instantly pulled Bai for questioning.

"Nothing. It was just about the solution. They noticed I have not taken it for a long time now." Bai definitely couldnt tell him for now the real reason. He feared it might invite early harm.

Klaus looked at him for a long time. Being looked at so eagerly, Bai's calmness is almost at the edge. Fortunately, Klaus finally turned around.

"I told him I'll get out of this place once I reached legal age, " he looked back to Bai, smiled, and continued, " together with you."

"...."

Bai chuckled, "Okay. Where do we stay, then?"

"That's not a problem."

"Hm? I wonder." Bai teased distinguishing the previous heavy atmosphere.

"...he easily agreed. However, for one condition." Klaus continued with his talk.

"..."

Seeing Bai silent, Klaus said with ease, "It's that I should attend the said banquet."

Bai opened his mouth, "...that's easy then. We'll just have to attend and finally go home early."
..............

In this seemingly dark, endless tunnel, a man could be seen unsteadily walking. His back hung low not because of pain from his deep wounds but because of a person whose face's blurred, lifelessly lying on his arms. His arms desperately clung tightly to the person's body.

The man opened his mouth as if he's saying something yet no voice sounded. Moment later, tears continuously fell from his eyes.

This is from Klaus' point of view.

After a moment of walking, a dot could be seen from afar. As they get closer and closer, the dot become bigger and bigger. The end of the tunnel is near. The man closed his eyes, welcoming the light that seems to engulfed them fully.

Blink.

Klaus' eyes opened. He looked to the wall where a clock was hung, 3: 00 AM.

He sat up and covered his face with his palms as his thoughts wander back to his dream. This same dream has been repeating every night for almost 3 years now.

Every time he dream of it, he felt a subtle emotion. His heart ached desperately.

After a few minutes of absent-mindedness, Klaus was caught off guard when he glimpsed the empty space beside him. Where's Bai?

Just as his mind was in disarray, he heard a flushing sound from the bathroom.

Click.

"Oh, still awake?" Bai asked.

Klaus pursed his lips, "I just woke up."

"Hm? Are you nervous for later?"

"Sigh. Not really. Dont treat me like a child, Bai."

"Bai? No more -ge?"

Klaus pouted. At the end, he only receive a teasing laugh.
..........

"Its' finally tonight."

"Excited?"

"Of course. I can finally taste human blood after 5 centuries!" A man licked his lips thirstily, eyes glowing red.
..............

At last, the day has come to celebrate the most anticipated banquet also known as Blood Moon Party.

Inside a big, open buliding, a large hall is seen packed with vampires. Not just ordinary vampires but the powerful and well-known clans! A conspicuous space is left empty and it seemed to be where the offering would be held.