Extra: My lady in a shining heels

One day, Wan Jie woke up remembering her past life. She clenched her fists tightly and vowed that she'll make Yi Han suffer and regret everything he had done.

Wan Jie was also grateful that the person she was so guilty of, is still alive. She hastily went to school being in a novel experience all the way.

As fate would have, she bumped with Yi Han who was also looking for her. Without hesitation, she passed by him despite the strong drive of wanting to strangle him there and then. Since that day, Yi Han seemed to have also felt her dislike in him, but the more she separated, the more he bothered her.

Wan Jie managed to develop friendship with Shen. There's also this alpha called Yun Kai, Shen's mate, whom she did not meet or saw in her previous life. This bothered her for a while, however seeing their interaction and how deep the alpha's affection is towards Shen, Wan Jie felt assured and was envious of their relationship, vastly different from her relationship in her past life.

One month had passed and before having the thought of leaving Yi Han an easy way of her revenge, she was again exchanged for connection by her parents which snapped the lightest string that connected her righteousness altogether. But of course, she won't let it repeat again.

She immediately planned to go abroad and live there with her big Auntie whom she has a great bond with. However, a day before her leave, she was drugged! Knowing who did it and what were the consequences of falling into it, Wan Jie preserved and ran from the people chasing her.

Her mouth was hoarse from shouting for help, eyes became blurry, and the footsteps were getting nearer and nearer, until they reached her.

Before she could be dragged by them, a clacking sound calmly walked towards them. Despite Wan Jie's grogginess, she knew this sound was different from the men wearing shoes. She gathered her remaining strength and sanity and loudly shouted for help.

Wan Jie fell down, yet she still managed to open her eyes and looked. Despite the blurriness, she saw a very beautiful woman wearing a short, tight dress walking in a high-heel shoes. Wan Jie felt guilty and wanted to let her run away, however when he blinked her eyes again, the men fell down one by one.

She saw the lady walk towards her and before she knew it, she was carried in her arms. Wan Jie inwardly thought how reassuring the woman's hug is. Before her mind completely blacked out, she found out the the woman is an alpha, and her pheremones sure did make her being calm.
..........
Opening her eyes once again, Wan Jie's mind became clear and noticed that she's currently lying in a bed hospital. The nurse who was there saw her woke up and immediately called the doctor.

After confirming she's okay, Wan Jie tried to find out the identity of the person who saved her. Unfortunately, the woman did not left her contact number but paid for Wan Jie's hospital expenses. Wan Jie was truly grateful.

She contacted her big Auntie abroad and told her everything she experienced. Wan Jie's big Auntie has no children and naturally considered Wan Jie as her real daughter. Hearing all her experiences, the big Auntie held grudge against the child's real parents and told Wan Jie to immediately go abroad. Wan Jie acquiesced and went there after torturing Yi Han. She also tried looking for the woman who saved her life, but to no avail.

Until, four months later, Wan Jie received a wedding invitation from Shen which was the reason she hastily went back to the country. What's more, a pleasant meeting was awaiting for her.

While eating desserts, Wan Jie smelled a very familiar pheremones which made her heart beat faster. She's here!

When Wan Jie looked back, she was met with the same beautiful lady who saved her that day.

Miyan, the beautiful lady in a shining heels, naturally saw her as well. She smiled and went closer to her.

"H-hello..." Wan Jie timidly said.

Miyan chuckled and greeted her as well.

"I'm glad you're okay now," Miyan said.

"It's all thanks to you. Thank you so much!!! Um.."

"It's Wei Miyan. You can just call me Miyan."

"Mn, Miyan. I am Wan Jie. Please call me Jie."

"Okay, then Ah'Jie. Oh, I have to go now. The family will be having pictorials."

"O-okay." Wan Jie blushed.

That day, Wan Jie shyly asked for Miyan's contact number and from then on they started communicating with each other.

After how many months of friendship built, Wan Jie boldy chased Miyan. The latter saw her intentions and unknowingly smirked. Since the two are in different countries, both visit each other from time to time with sloppy reasons making the families amused and helpless. After almost two years of chasing and ambiguity, the two officially got together and after a year, they got married abroad in Wan Jie's country.
.........
At the present...

After an intimate night,Wan Jie woke up with an uncomfortable chest. When she sleepily looked at her breasts, it was again wet with milk. Wan Jie hardly propped up herself due to her wife's heavy hand around her. She stretched her hand and planned to take a breast pump when it was caught by Miyan.

"Honey, what are you doing? Sleep more..." Miyan hoarsely said.

"I'm going to pump milk. It's flowing." Wan Jie childishly pouted her mouth making Miyan laughed.

"Let me see...ahh, it really is." Miyan suddenly put it in her mouth.

"Ahh! W-what are you doing!!" Wan Jie's cheeks to tinted red.

Miyan took out the nipples from her mouth with a 'plop' and said as a matter of fact, "pumping it for you."

Wan Jie blushed even more, "it's for our child!"

"Hmph! That brat! He's big enough, he can eat baby food." Without waiting for Wan Jie to retort, Miyan dragged her down and heavily kissed her lips. They kissed and licked each other. Due to Wan Jie's grogginess after being kissed drunk, her private part was unknowingly stretched and before he knew it, Miyan started thrusting her hips while sucking her both her nipples.

"Ahhh!! Mn~ y-you-- horny! I-its already morning, ahh~"

Miyan just chuckled and increased her pace thrusting harder and deeper.

After an intimate night came an intimate morning. The intimate scene lasted for an hour. Miyan once again cleaned her fainted wife and went back to bed satisfied.