Arc 1.8

Hello guyss!! So i just wanted to remind my readers that I have changed our title of this story from Revenge System to Thigh-Hugging System to Revenge System to Hubby Tracker System!!!
That's all! Have a good day and enjoy reading this new chapter.
===================================
The car arrived in a private ground. As Wu Bowen and Ru Huo step out, they immediately went to where a private jet was located.

The assistant was already in the waiting area and the moment he saw his bosses, he immeadiately stand up and went to greet them.

"Boss, master." It naturally refer to Wu Bowen and Ru Huo respectively.

Ru Huo nod. While his husband said, "Let's go." Without wasting a second, the assistant lead his bosses to where the private jet is located. As they went inside, the assistant was reporting everything that needs to be reported.

"The banquet tomorrow starts at late afternoon. I have already called brother Zhen(Nian Zhen) and confirmed that everything has been prepared back in country B."

"What about the Yang family?" Wu Bowen coldly spat out.

"The Yang family is making every preparation carefully and making sure that tomorrow will go their way and no mistake would happen. Though the Yang family has lost the top spot a year ago, the prestige left by Yang Mo is still there."

"What about his wife and son?"

"More than enough evidences has been gathered to put the Yang madam and Yang heir to prison. Enough evidence to make Yang Mo want to skin them alive." Ru Huo laughed at the assistant's word. He leaned to his husband and said, "Good job. After we return to this country, you will be granted a work rest for a month, recieve your desrving pay and bonus. With this one month,chuckled, it should be enough to chase after him."

With Ru Huo's teasing words, the assistant blushed but his eyes were shining like a twinkling star as he bowed down and thanked Ru Huo.
-----------
The moment they arrived in country B, Wu Bowen tightened his hold on his lover as if comforting him. Ru Huo felt funny and sweet deep inside. Though coming back doesnt matter and doesnt mean anything to him, he did not say anything and just gladly recieve his husband's comfort.

Nian Zhen and Da-fu was already waiting for them and when they finally saw the pair, Nian Zhen excitedly went over to greet them. Da-fu silently followed his lover but one could feel a slighlt excitement emitting from his aura.

"Little master, boss. We're glad that you arrived safely."

"Mn. Lets go." Seeing his little master's still cold yet well-pampered face, Nian Zhen was glad that the boss always love and spoiled his little master.

Da-fu lead them to the car waiting outside.

"How is grandpa?"

"He is very well young master. When Mr. Ru heard you and the boss coming, he was so excited that he even wants to come to personally pick you up. Unfortunately, no matter how his mind and heart wanted to, his body cant."

"It's okay. We'll be there for lunch tomorrow. Its already late so he must be asleep now. The company?"

"It is doing great young master. Spies have been emerging these past years but they have been already taken care of."
.........
Yawning, Ru Huo finally woken up from his deep sleep. Last night while in the car, he already fell asleep while being hugged by his husband. His eyelids were so heavy that he dozed off immediately.

Feeling a rustle, Ru Huo felt a large hands circling his waist. As he looked up he was greeted by the same gentle face that he sees every morning. He leaned in for a kiss and said, "Morning, honey." "Morning, baby. Still tired?"