Arc 4.8

Another gust of wind blew towards them finally cooling Bai's and Klaus' heated thoughts.

"Young master." Cassius and Emmett said at the same time. They looked at each other and same thought could be seen within them. Seems like we came at a wrong time.

Compared to them, Bai seemed to have seen a life saving straw. "You came at the right time."

If they hadnt come earlier, he feared he's gonna ravage his hubby tonight!

Urgh!

[Host, your mind really thinks in unique way.] The system amusedly commented at his host's words.

Bai's face blackened in awkwardness. Good thing his face was down.

"Lead the way." He immediately ordered.

Cassius and Emmett led the pair into a tricky mazed-like pathway and after an incense of stick walking and familiarizing the place, they finally saw a very old, worn-out mansion.

A strong wind suddenly blew past a hanging broken wood and then, it fell.

"..."

'System, didnt you atleast check the status of the clan? Financially, especially...'

Before the system could open his mouth, a certain someone stole his line.

Cassius awkwardly laughed.

"Young master. Please rest assured. Once we past by this delipated building, you can see your mansion."

"...lead the way."

Finally, after how many turns, the group finally arrived not in a gorgeous land with beautiful flowers and green grass but a solitude, dark, and even more darker place possessing a gloomy air. The trees all dead and some bats could be seen everywhere. But what took their interest more was the terrifyingly large gothic-like mansion with sharp roofs. One look and it could be seen to be very sturdy.

Even Klaus was in awe.

"Good enough." Was what the only words that came out of their young master's mouth before going inside.

His words truly are treasure.

The two led the pair to the entrance. The heavy door opened on its own reacting to the power that controls it.

Bai nodded satisfiedly. He likes this kind of homes. Really creepy. Just his cup of tea. And Klaus? Bai looked up to him and saw the same satisfaction he felt within those eyes. He chuckled making everyone look at him.

"Mn. Lead us to our room."

'Our' not 'my'. The two suddenly realized that their young master might be abducted much earlier even though he just arrived. Cassius looked at the culprit.

"..." Klaus did not know why those two elders looked at him with such contempt, especially the monkey-like guy.

Cassius would probably lashed him out and chase him away from their young master once he heard he was just described as a monkey-like guy.

System: ...

Bai told the two elders to retire as they would also rest. Once they are finally alone, Klaus immediately latched to his lover like a snail stickily sticking to him.

"Bai, Bai...my love...darling...baby! Baby!"
Klaus feel that 'baby' is more suitable for his baby.

"Baby? Arent I older than you?" Bai casually said in a smirk.

Klaus pursed his lips. "Baby-ge?"

Bai choked up. He looked at Klaus amusely, "you...hm! Baby's fine! I want you to call me that!........more importantly, wouldnt you ask me something?"