Arc 6.2

Zombies' growls were getting nearer and closer. Their grotesque figures sway lifelessly from left to right. The flesh from which they were bitten was hanging and rotten. Their pallid skins, stiff and disjointed limbs, bloody mouths, and those lifeless eyes that seemed to glint in red become solid evidence of their existence and hunger for human flesh.

Qiang Zhuang swayed the iron rod in his hand, accurately aiming to the zombie's head and killing it in one swift move.

Cao Peng unsheathe his ability and a concentrated flow of fire came out from his hand and torched the zombies who were drawing near.

The people behind Cao Peng showed clear fear and everyone was hiding timidly.

Looking at them, Le Yi can only sigh. It was understandable since the apocalypse just started over a week ago. But,

Le Yi looked at the zombies coming to him at the corner of his eyes.

...they should start being independent.

Qiang Zhuang who was killing and being surrounded with a lot of zombies was still looking at him from time to time. When he saw the zombies who were rushing towards his lover, blood rushed to his body and his moves got faster. Just as he was about to use his ability, he saw Shen take out a knife, and personally rush to the horde of zombies, swaying his nimble arms lightly and swiftly, cleanly killing the zombies without even changing his expression.

Killing the surrounding zombies only took a couple of minutes since it hasn't evolved yet.

However, after all those moves, Shen swayed lightly, his head started hurting as well as in the right lower part of his upper body.

Qiang Zhuang quickly went to Le Yi's side and hugged him tightly. Le Yi, who has been hugged, immediately lost the killing intent he just had a second ago and the pain that only appeared for no more than 3 seconds subsided. He rubbed his head in his man's warm chest and quietly felt the beating heart.

Cao Peng saw the warm scene and couldn't help but look towards the woman he liked.

Mo Dei felt his blazing gaze and immediately lowered her head hiding her unnatural expression. Her face twisted unwillingly.

A bit disappointed, Cao Peng said to everyone, "let's go."

On the way, the group of people swing their arms to kill zombies and rest when they feel tired.

Apart from Le Yi, Qiang Zhuang, and Cao Peng, the other four students including Mo Dei also started killing the zombies despite their timidness. They cannot just wait for the three to kill while they hide and cower behind their back.

Le Yi applaud them secretly, except for a certain woman. Mo Dei's intention seemed different from the other three. She was actually doing it to get the attention of his hubby!

But who is Qiang Zhuang? A cold person who has no eyes except for his wife!

After killing a zombie, Mo Dei was quite proud.

"Roarr!!"

Mo Dei was caught off guard as four zombies suddenly jumped unto her from behind.

"Ahhh!"

Cao Peng immediately rushed, however, it was too late as Mo Dei was already being surrounded.

Before the rest of the people's thoughts wander somewhere, a burst of thunder was seen killing the surrounding zombies.

Mo Dei who was surrounded was unharmed. Guessing the source of thunder, she was shocked and stunned the rest.

Cao Peng immediately showed an excited face as he approached Mo Dei.