Arc 2.9

Li Yin planned on going to Chen Ming's house. She covered her face all the way there in shame.

When she arrived at some big mansion, she was stopped by a guard.

"Why are you stopping me?! Do you know who I am?! I am your young master's girlfriend!"

The guard was engrarged by her sudden shout. He was just reminding her kindly yet she dared shout at him! Besides, what young master's girlfriend!!? He didnt even have any young master here!! This mansion is a private property, no one lives here, and most of all, he had just been recently assigned to this place!!!

The guard voiced it all out loud making Li Yin almost collapsed in shock. What did he just sayyy?!?!!!

The guard easily brought her out of the perimeter of the house easily during her mental block.
Author: (lol. I dont know what its called. Fufu.)

Where is he? Where are you, Mingg!!? Where, where, where. Li Yin looked crazy as she thought of it while clasping her hair tightly with her hands.
............
Meanwhile, the Ming she was looking for is currently bedridden.

Last night, the moment he left Li Yin's house, he was suddenly hit in the head then collapsed. The moment he woke up, he was horrified as he saw the faces he was so familiar with! Those men of his grandfather! Also the same men who he ordered to kill Yun Chao!

But, unlike those faces he always previously saw, the men in front of him all have white, dirty faces. Their bodies also deformed that one would vomit the moment the glanced at it. Chen Ming was not an exception. Every pores in their bodies had gushed out blood that had already been dried. They seemed to had been slashed as all their skins had been scarred. Remided him of a certain someone.

He vomitted 'till his insides seemed to wanna go out as well. They're all dead! They had been dead for how long!! He thought somewhere in his mind. The pain he's currently having seemed to intesify and his head thumped painfully.

"Oh? You're awake already?" Zihan, the loyal assistant, lightly said, as if the sight before him was nothing.

Well, compared to those previous bloody tortures where even brains were carved beautifully by the demon himself, this sight is really nothing to him. Zihan thought innerly.

"Y-you killed them!!!" Chen Ming's eyes widened as he questioned.

"Whoah! Relax young lad... it's not like you havent seen this kind of scene, right?"

Chen Ming shivered.

"Hmm? Do you wonder why you're brought here?" Zihan kindly asked. The boy paled. His shivers couldnt be hidden anymore. His eyes red. He looked like a pitiful boy who was bullied.

Zihan sneered at his current state. Not even feeling a single sympathy for the youth.

"Relax," Zihan smilingly said as he continued, "Atleast you wont completely be dead."

Chen Ming's eyes widened. He saw a shadow in front of him.

Inside the building, one could hear a painful shout, "Ahhh!!! Please... Dont kill me..."

"Of course." A man said, he's voice carrying the frost.
...............
When Chen Ming opened his eyes again, he regretted not dying. He is alive. He is breathing, yet each is very laborious. He is currently attached to the machines that are his only hope for living for the rest of his life or should he say for only a few days or a day, as they are so expensive and he'd been abandoned by his so-called family.
.............
Not knowing where to go, Li Yin thought of someone and immediately called,

"Fa-ge, Yinyin was bullied at school." She coquettishly said.

"Tell Fa-ge who bullied you and I'll make them suffer!" The old and bald man said.