Arc 3.9

Mo Chou looked at the lady in front of him. He innerly nodded in amusement. Unlike 2 years ago, Zhou Ya's body has been well adjusted due to fighting real enemies. 5 years ago, she was just an 'innocent' girl not even reaching his shoulders. But now, she's past his shoulders already, though he's still a head taller.

"Brother Chou, you're finally here! Where have you been?!"

"Well, I'm here already." Mo Chou patted her head.

"Was the mission successful?" Zhou Ya slapped his hand with a 'I'm not a child anymore' expression.

Hearing her question, Mo Chou's eyes darkened, "Un. It was."

Zhou Ya saw his expression, but did not ask.
.........
After the banquet, the couple went back home and directly went inside their study.

"Husband, what was the result?" Zhou Shan asked as he back hug his husband who's reading the letter sent by Little Third, Mo Chou.

Wu Xuan took his wife from his back to his arms letting him lean to his warm chest. He leaned his big head in his baby's butterfly shoulder and slowly said, "Well, it's true."

"Are you disappointed?" Zhou Shan softly asked as he gently massaged his husband's head.

"Not disappointed. This result was within expectation from the beginning." Wu Xuan readily asnwered.

"Then why do I feel you're disappointed?" The wife confusedly asked.

"Not disappointed. Just a little down." The husband sighed.

"It's the same. Tell me why!" Zhou Shan acted a little angry.

"Promise me first." The husband insisted.

"Okay, I promise!" Hearing his reply, the husband smiled slyly which the wife hadn't see.

"It's because...I have not tasted the joy my wife should give me for 3 days already."

Zhou Shan who was listening carefully innerly choked at his words. "WU XUAN--!!"

Before he could say a word, the wife was held up by the husband and was put on the study table.

"Baby, you already promised." Then, the wife was kissed hard by the husband.

All throughout the night, the husband and wife was giving and receiving pleasures to eachother.
.....................
"Let's move 3 days from now."

"The emperor's birthday? The crown prince sure knows how to choose a date." The barbarian laughed at his highness the crown prince.

"It's the right time." Wang Haoran scowled.
...........
The next following days, Zhou Shan rarely saw his husband around the house making him very frustrated. Though he still accompanied him during breakfast and dinner. Simply just an ordinary time routine of the husband going to work for the whole day and only went home during dinner.

However, who is Zhou Shan?

Ofcourse, he's the most spoiled wife in the whole universe! Clingy to the point of wanting to make his and his husband's bodies one!

Zhou Ya, who accidentally passed by the hall, saw her brother outside sitting in a fluffy couch seemingly in a daze. His posture lazy. She inwardly sighed. Her brother-in-law is busy with something which made his brother lonely.

Wu Xuan, also, cannot be left out. Her brother-in-law's cold face that seemed to freeze all those military officials mainly because he wants to go home early.Tsk. Such a clingy couple.

Zhou Ya continued in her way and did not bother to go to her brother as she is still busy with something.

Tomorrow night, the palace will be very busy. It'll be the time to clean up.