Arc 2.8

"Relax. Dont be too angry or you'll grow old quite fast." Yun Chao sighed as he patted his husband's back. He innerly thought that he needed to make his move very, very soon as his man is always on bad mood every time he read those news about him on the internet.

When Yuxuan heard his wife's words, he snorted, "So, your gonna leave me then?"

Yun Chao wanted to say 'never', when he suddenly got an idea. He retreated his hand that patted his man's, put it on his chin, and acted as if in deep thought. "Well, that is not impossible."

Hearing no joke from his baby, Yuxuan's face suddenly turned ugly. His face panicked amd his previous bad mood disappeared. His arms perfectly capture Yun Chao's waist as he tightened his hold. He panickly said, "B-babyy, no. I was just joking. Dont leave me. No. No!"

When Yun Chao saw his sorry figure as if a dog being abandoned by its owner, his heart felt an unbearable ache. Not wanting to continue his acts, he gently rubbed his husband's head that was drilled in his neck.

"I was just joking...even if you're the ugliest and the poorest in the whole world, as long as it's you, I will never leave you!" Yun Chao kissed his man's temple.

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Same goes for me. Whatever status you may have, I would definitely still love you only!"

His husband's serious and husky voice went directly to Yun Chao's heart. They stayed like that as they hugged and kissed eachother.
.................
3 days later, the whole world,specially, the high branches, blew up when the legendary Wang Yuxuan called for a press conference to announce something important.

People were very much anticipating what news made Wang Yuxuan come himself! Wang Yuxuan never calls for a press conference and if he did, only his assistant would come! There would be no sight of him.

Various reactions were let out by the people, but except for those who knew, the rest would never thought that it is related to the 'slut'.

Continuous flashes from the cameras went towards the person above yet he was not uncomfortable and seemed to have gone used to it.

His eyes cold paired with his striking eyebrow and cold, authoritative, unapproachable aura. It feels like a bone chilling cold suddenly penetrated through the people below.

Wang Yuxuan looked towards the people. Seeing that a lot has come, his anger lessened a bit at the thought of finally solving the gossips behind his wife.

He lightly opened his mouth, yet the voice that came out supressed the mass.

"I called all of you here today not to announce about any bussiness matters but is related to student Yun Chao of XX High School."

His first sentence silenced the mass. The slut? They thought. How is the slut related to the legendary man? Is he... The people quickly denied the idea.

"I-if I m-may a-ask, h-how is the sl- I mean! How is the s-student of XX School r-related to y-you, M-Mr. Wang..." A much braver reporter stutteringly asked.

Wang Yuxuan frowned as he got a gist of what's inside their brain.

"He is my wedded and legal wife." His direct answer greatly shocked the people inside. A dead silence immediately ingulfed the atmosphere. Even a slight breathing can be clearly heard. The flashes that were continuously sent towards Wang Yuxuan stopped as if the time paused.

The press conference was set live so not only the people present have heard of it, but even the people watching the interview. They all have heard Wang Yuxuan's words loud and clear.