Arc 2.7

As Yun Chao was contemplating on his next steps, he felt an eye glaring at his back. He didnt mind at all and just stayed calm and unmoved making the person's anger flared more.

That person that seemed to burst out of his anger is Chen Ming. Due to the various thought that flooded his mind earlier, Chen Ming did not noticed Yun Chao's dressing code. Now that he's just in front of him, Chen Ming could see that Yun Chao is wearing a long-sleeve turtle-neck. The bottom is also fully covered. His right hand is covered with black gloves while the left hand is fully exposed. That ugly scars could be seen which made Chen Ming sure that the person tortured was really Yun Chao. But, how can he just walk and act as if he's completely fine after all that?

As he was in deep thought, his eyes unconciously drifted towards the ring in Yun Chao's ring finger. It was so conspicious as it seemed to be the only beautiful thing one can find in his scarred hand. A wedding ring? He thought to himself. Where and when did he have that? Did he have it all along?

A horrifying feeling he suddenly felt not even knowing where it came from. He shivered unconciously.

After the morning class, Li Yin quickly went to her lover. Though annoyed, Chen Ming has no choice but to calm her down and tell her their next plans.

"You just have to do it." Said Chen Ming.

"B-but how!?"

"He was already expelled. Coming back, he's the first. I think he has a strong backer... Or rather, he must have seduced a powerful person for him to suddenly make the principal please him."

"I-is it more powerful than your family?"

Chen Ming froze at her question. An idea flashed by his mind which he immediately strongly denied. Thinking back, the only most powerful and influential person in the world is Wang Yuxuan. He is known as an emotionless man, and a ruthless one at that! Many has tried to climb up his bed, but none succeeded as they cannot go even a meter near him. So for Yun Chao to successfully climb up his bed, it is impossible. Yuxuan is known to be a man destined to be forever alone even at the young age of 28.

"It might be." He replied thinking to himself that aside from Yuxuan who is already at the top, there are still families like Chen Ming's. One of them should be petting Yun Chao. If none, he could only made up a truth.

"What should I do?" Li Yin timidly asked.

"You just have to spread these kinds of gossips. Our school is a prestigious one and it would definitely get to global news. If this is successfully implemented, not only will he be kicked once again, he'd have no more face to give to all the people and he difinitely wont have any future left!"

This is a good plan. Li Yin thought.

"Okay!" Li Yin excitedly said. Her previous scared and horrified appearance seemed to have been lightened as if she finally had a solution. Her eyes twinkling in excitement as she clenched her fists.

Yun Chao's face darkened. He sneered. Lets see who'll have no more face in the future!
...........
After the school ended, Yun Chao immediately went out as his husband was already waiting for him.

When he saw the car, Yun Chao excitedly ran as if wanting to share what fun he experienced in school. The moment the car door opened, he was quickly pulled in.

Before he could say a word, his hubby pulled him into his arms and kissed him hard. As a result, the husband got a hard hit on the head by his wife. The wife then closed the car door and kissed his husband.

Unknown to the 2 people, Chen Ming saw their intimate interactions from the window. He even had enough time to video record it. Though he did not saw the face of the man, he could tell that he's old. And he's sure that Yun Chao is being kept. Chen Ming smirked. Having got an evidence that would ruin his life forever, he wear the smile of a winner.
(Author: I wonder who's "he/his" does the underlined and bold sentence refered to, eh?)
.......
"Why are you so happy, huh?" Yuxuan asked as he saw his wife who has a playful smile attached to his face.