Arc 5.2

'You dont have to put her whole action in the last part, you know?'

[Well, Host. I just found it really emotional!]

'You have a point but,'

[But?]

'You seemed to have forgotten the original owner's role leading to his death. Also, what are the tasks?'

[Ohh!! I knew I've forgotten something!]

Shen scoffed. 'What? Are you already that old?'

[Ugh..

Anyways, Host. Your only role was warning Wan Jie about Yi Han's true personality! Due to Shen's sensitive and observant characters, he immediately saw through Yi Han's bad intentions.

Being an omega, Shen tried to warn her, however, before he finished his words, Yi Han appeared out of nowhere quickly dragging Wan Jie out. Yi Han told her about Shen's weird character and wanting to pour dirty water on him which Wan Jie blindly believed.

That next day, Shen was waiting for his butler to pick him up when he suddenly collapsed. When he woke up, he was already at the pleasure bar, drugged, and was almost raped.

Despite being drugged, he tried his very best to resist yet because of his useless legs, not only did he not manage to escape, he was killed because the man held his neck tightly. The family quickly found his wherabout, but due to his weak body, it only took him a few minutes before his breathing stopped

His family did everything to find out who the culprit that put him in that state. They finally found Yi Han the same day Wan Jie died while also killing the alphas that went inside her room using the broken mirror.]

'Now, this is more tragic. The only think I'm thankful about is that this body was not succesfully raped in the original plot as he quickly died. Else, I would have you transfer me immediately to another body.'

[...]

Finally, they have arrived. The butler, who is also Shen's driver, caretaker and all, quickly took the wheelchair, went outside and open the door for his young master fixing the wheelchair where Shen could easily reach.

Coincidentally, another expensive car arrived and parked at the school's parking area.

'Thump!'

Shen stopped at his movements and eagerly looked towards the car wanting to see the person inside. His heartbeat just now increased and his soul seemed to have shaken which only happens when he's near his hubby!

"Young master?" The butler worriedly asked seeing his unusual actions.

Shen did not listen at all, rather, he did not heard anything at all. His whole being focused on the handsome young man exiting the car!

Shen's eyes sparkled! He unconciously blurted out, "My love!" The butler seemed to have been strucked by lightning.

The handsome young man unconciously looked towards him. Though, he's not the type to mind other people's businesses, he is 100 percent confident that the sticky and sweet voice is calling out to him. He opened his mouth and almost unconciously replied, 'baby'.

Baby?

The youth frowned in confusion. Those words...just seemed to be the right word to call the youth in front of him.

"Hey, my love, carry me~" Shen opened his arms towards the young man.

Before the young man's mind could process the information, his body unconciously and willingly walked towards the youth, gently getting him out of the car while intentionally straighting his back letting the youth feel and comfortably lean on his wide and muscular chest. The young man carried Shen in a princess-style.