Arc 5.5

Shen was laughing once they entered Yun Kai's room.

"My love, dont do anything to me, okay?" After laughing, Shen said these words while looking at Yun Kai innocently, blinking his teary eyes after laughing.

Yun Kai breathed tightly. His baby's current face looks very seductive making him want to pounce immediately.

! What am I thinking!

At last, Shen just laughed at his husband's expression while Yun Kai took everything he had just to stabilize his breathing. However, Shen has other plan.

"But, honey, you can kiss me all you want, just--!!" Dont cross the boundary first was what the next words should be.

Yun Kai did not let him finish his words and just kissed him directly after all that teasing. He laid Shen gently at the bed while continuing to attack him with his lips.

The whole late afternoon coud be described as full of intimate things, just not yet crossing the boundary.
............
The next day, Shen was picked up by his husband and they went to school together. Having already a consent from both families, they can now do whatever they like as a couple, but of course, still not that one.

The whole school immediately heard of the news, but so what? Nothing can stop them.

Lao He who just came back, the person who could be considered Yun Kai's childhood friend immediately ran to see if the news is not just simply a gossip. Once he saw the two people's interaction face to face, it indeed was the reality. What more, it really is the limp young master! Though, there is nothing wrong. As long as their love is genuine. Still, he couldnt help but tease.

"The gossip sure are true! Goodness! You were just here for less than a week, ah! Moreover, I hastily came back here leaving my father who was scolding me while still checking in on some patients when I received your notice that you'll be applying in this school!" Lao He let out his misgivings.

Lao He is the only person Yun Kai considered to be friend. They have known each other since they were little as Lao He's father is a well-known doctor and at the same time, Yun Kai's father's close friend. A week ago, Lao He went with his father somewhere to treat people with conditions for free. Two days later, he received a text from Yun Kai. Finding out that he'll be going to the same school as he, he immediately left his father intending to guide his always 'alone' friend in the school only to see him being lovey-dovey with his founded lover! Who am I? Where am I? Is this still the demon Yun Kai I know?

"Mn. But I did not tell you to come back. Isnt it because you dont want to be a doctor like your father that's why you used me as your reason." Yun Kai retorted quite rightfully.

Lao He's supposedly real reasonings was immediately revealed by Yun Kai. He could only sigh helplessly. Well, he was sure Yun Kai will find out. Not wanting to talk to him, he faced Shen.

"Hey there! My name's Lao He. You can call me brother He!" Since Shen's younger than them, calling him brother He is not wrong.

Yun Kai frown in jealousy.

"Hmph! Dont talk to him."

"Ehh....jealous? .....anyways, why shouldnt he talk to me? Besides, I have already someone in my heart and have not at all planning to steal your love life."

Yun Kai did not reply, but the aura from him revealed a sour feeling.

"So you're my lover's friend." Shen suddenly said.

"En, I am!" Lao He proudly said. He added, "we have been together since we were still children. Do you want me to tell you some of his embarassing moments?," Lao He laughed.