Arc 6.4

"Honey, she tried to feed me this rotten food. The meat even smells like the zombies we killed."

!!!!!!!!!!!

"Z-zombie meat?!!" No one knows who shouted but several people especially women were nauseated.

"No!! It's not, it's---"

"Shut up!!! Then you eat it!" Lu was tired of this black hearted woman.

When everyone saw her unnatural expression, Le Yi's words were proven true.

Lu finally erupted. Although he treasures ability users, it is truly out of the question if a person under his protection is scheming!

Even Cao Peng looked at Mo Dei with an unbelievably aghast expression.

Naturally, the rest of the people were looking at her angry and a little fear. If she could do it once, she naturally could do it a second time! It's no problem for ability users, but how about them who are normal people!?

Qiang Zhuang was already fuming. If not for Le Yi holding him back, the woman would already be thrown and fed to the wandering zombies outside.

"N-nonsense!!! I did not know anything. Please, believe me. It's the meat that was brought back! I really did not do anything!"

Che. This shameless and totally brainless woman even dare to put the fault in the scavenging people's heads!

"Okay. Since I'm the one who collected these meat, then it's my fault then. I and my lover will be leaving this team. You can go on your own." Qiang Zhuang sneered. He suddenly said something which made everyone, including Le Yi, surprised.

If this was before, Lu could have not stop them. However, now he knew that this young man is a powerful ability user! How could he let him go that easily?

Before Lu could say something, Qiang Zhuang immediately left while carrying his baby, not even waiting for anyone's objection.

The moment the couple were alone, Qiang Zhuang's hold of Le Yi tightened and he nervously asked the man in his arms, "baby, do you think I'm stupid for saying those words?"

Qiang Zhuang thought that if his love agreed, he still won't take back his words. Besides, he's capable of protecting him. Yet, he still couldn't help become agitated. Fortunately,

"Why would I think that? I'd rather the two of us separate from the team. Besides, I am very confident in you!~"

Le Yi was slightly surprised and much delighted at his husband's previous words, except for,

"But there's one thing I'm dissatisfied about." Le Yi suddenly said seriously making his man's heart who just heaved a sigh of relief instantly jumped out of fear.

Before Qiang Zhuang could think something bad and contemplate on his previous actions, Le Yi did not give him a chance and said, "why did you say you were the one who bought that zombie meat, huh!? I know she did it herself! Saying those, it seems like you were protecting her!! Hmphhh!!" Le Yi suddenly exploded in jealousy.

Qiang Zhuang who was confused at first immediately realized that his wife is jealous. He let out a sexy chuckle making Le Yi pinched his third leg!!! Hmph!

"Baby, honey, my love, my darling, wife, you are the only person I am in love with deeply. In the past, present, and future. I am only yours. Solely belong to you, and you solely belong to me." Qiang Zhuang said in a solemn tone.

Le Yi is truly a cold person. However, when it comes to his hubby, he was instantly coaxed by just a few words! He kissed the man who was looking at him affectionately.