Arc 1.5

The next morning, the man woke up in his usual time which is 6:00, but when he went out to knock in the youth's room, there was no sound. He noticed that the door was not locked and immediately peeked inside. There was no one. The man narrowed his eyes and then released a deep sigh. He closed the door and went to prepare for his usual work day.

As he was in his office, Wu Bowen couldnt focus on his works as his thought always went to the youth. Cant take it anymore, he called his assistant and told him to invistigate the youth and bring him the results in the afternoon.
____________________________________
The youth who disappeared without saying a word was leisurely lying in a soft couch with a loptap in his lap. He was not planning on going home first and still wanted to tease Wu Bowen when the system destroyed his thought.
---------Last night-------------
As Ru Huo was deep asleep, a buzz sounded which immediately woke him up in alarm. He thought a thief broke into the house which made a hidden alarm sounded in alert, but the reality was, it was only in his head. The moment he realized this, his eyes darkened and was planning to 'talk' to his system, when a ding sounded. After that, an interface appeared and written on it was,
[Hidden mission:
Find Yang Hong's true motives

Make Yang Hong and Ying Yue's true face known to Yang Mo

Bring the Ru family back to the top and the Yang family to its fall

Host! This is the hidden missions that we triggered. When you read this I would be at the higher ups to complain! Its because hidden missions should not be at the beginners' world. I would be cuurently away and would be back in 2 days. Dont worry host. You're so powerful so nothing should happen to you so for the time-being...Adieuu.]

The next morning when the sun has not yet risen, Ru Huo quietly went home.
------------- The end of recap------------

What Ru Huo was fiddling with in his loptap was the result of his sytem's investigation about Yang Hong and Ying Yue's life before they were brought to the Yang manor and Ying Yue's past relationships. He also already got the result of the paternity test between Yang Hong and Yang Mo. Seeing the results, he already had a hunch so he didnt felt much surprise.

Ru Huo was bored and as he fiddled with his phone, he remebered something and then texted a certain someone.

Wu Bowen's phone sounded and he immediately picked it up. His phone sounded so someone must have send him a message. Only the youth knew of his number, so the moment the notification sounded, he couldnt wait to see the message. As expected, he smiled.

<Ru Huo: What are you doing? I'm sorry I left without saying a word. Something came up.>

<Wu Bowen: I'm not doing anything. Its okay. Is everything okay?>
The man hated his dull response to the youth and immediately noted that he needed to search on how to not make a dull text.

<Ru Huo: Everything's okay now. Since you're free, should I invite you to lunch to make up for this morning?>

Wu Bowen quickly replied, <Yes.>

The 2 meet up at a private restaurant. They booked a room, sat down and immediately ordered. As they were waiting for the food no one talked and Wu Bowen felt the awkward atmosphere. He coughed and Ru Huo asked, "Everything alright?"

Wu Bowen replied stiffly, "Yes."

Ru Huo chuckled at his stiffness and slowly said, "Dont be too stiff. We're not in a meeting."

Wu Bowen unconciously relaxed and thought that he cant be his usual self when he's with the youth.

"You sure you're not busy? How can that be?" Ru Huo unbelievingly asked.