Extra: Cao Peng and Lu

Cao Peng has been feeling weird lately. Every time he looked at or even just caught a glimpse of Lu, he couldn't control his heart thumping! This all started about a month ago.

As usual they were out looking for and gathering supplies. They were killing the surrounding zombies when suddenly that green tea woman Mo Dei pulled him in order to block the zombie coming her way!

His deep disgust towards that woman deepened even more. The zombie was just an inch away from him that he even thought it was his last time on earth. He closed his eyes succumbing to his fate while cursing himself who was once caught by this woman's face. He was truly blind!

Waiting and waiting. The pain did not arrive from being bitten nor from falling down. Instead, a warm hand circled his waist perfectly and he fell into a hard chest. When he slowly opened his eyes, what he saw was Lu's manly and mature appearance. Lu was also looking at him. Unbeknownst to Cao Peng, his face was beet red. When he finally woke up from that daze, he saw the head of the zombie who almost took his life.

He escaped Lu's embrace and thanked him sincerely. Because of that Mo Dei's name became even more black. And unknowingly it was the start of an unexpected romance.
...................
Cao Peng fully understands this weird feeling he has been feeling every time he looks at that person.

But how could he?! He still can't accept the fact that he likes a man! A man!! Besides......he watched from afar as another woman approached Lu. When that woman left, Lu felt an eye on him so when he looked back, their eyes met.

Cao Peng quickly retracted his eyes as if being caught peeping! Unbeknownst to him, Lu showed a smirk. That little idiot's caught again. *Sigh* can't he be more obvious. He'll do it tonight.
.............
At dinner, Cao Peng, as usual, was avoiding Lu. Just before he thought he can eat properly without his heart being flustered at Lu's sight, his shoulder was pat and when he looked back he almost had a heart attack.

He became flustered and stuttered, "w-what..y-you, w-what ar-are y---"

"I'm gonna eat with you," Lu casually said in his normal tone which made Cao Peng wake up from his flustered appearance. But, deep inside, Lu was also flustered.

"O-oh! Is that so? But I'm gonna eat in my room. So..."

"Okay, then let's go."

"W-what?!"

"En. I also want to discuss something with you."

Seeing he has something to say about work, Cao Peng did not anymore stop and they went to his room. However, unaware of the real reason, Cao Peng just thought it's really about work.

Well at least it's about a work but just involves nothing but their relationship. Working their relationship to the next level, as a matter of fact.
------------------------------------------------
Inside the room

"W-what are you doing?" Cao Peng was flustered as he was 'kabedon-ed' by Lu.

"Discussing something,"

Cao Peng was confused, "w-what?"

Lu did not say more as he was lost in words. Therefore he just acted. He put his ear closer to Cao Peng's chest and listened to his thumping heart which is currently at a fast rate. He chuckled.

Cao Peng who was caught off-guard felt defenseless and angrily removed his head away from his chest!

"Go out!"

"No!"

"Huh?!"

"...I won't. We have to solve something."

"What are you talking about?!"

"I like you."

"!!!!"

"And you obviously like me."

"!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the he-"

"Let's be together."

"!!!!!-"

Before Cao Peng could say something, he was forcefully kissed.

"!!!!!!!"

At first he was doing his best to resist but as the kiss went on, he started calming down and kissing back.

Lu smirked. While Cao Peng was thinking that since the person he unexpectedly like, like him back, there's no need to resist.

Their kiss went from soft to aggressive that before Cao Peng knew, they were already in bed completely naked.

"W-what, we-we're gonna do it?"

His words made Lu wake up.

"If you don't want to yet, we can stop and just hug each other to sleep."

"Hell no! Continue!" When he said those words, he vaguely see a cat image on his lover as if purring.

Lu kissed him again while saying, "don't worry, I will not fail you. I'll make you more comfortable that your past partners."

"H-huh? Ah~ what are you talking about? What past partners? You're my first kiss and all!"

Lu froze. He looked at him seriously as if making sure if what he said was right which made Cao Peng shivered, "h-hmph! Of course I'm telling the truth!"

Lu's tail seemed to wagged in ecstatic and his movements became even more cherished.

Lu tried his best to be gentle. He performed a full body play before going to the final. He carefully licked every inch of his body from top to bottom and once Cao Peng was breathing hard and moaning crazily, he positioned his hard rod and slowly enter.

"Ahh~ s-slowly..."

"Mn~ ha, ha, ha..ngnn!.."

"Ah!!~"

"Shh...it's all in...aghn.."

Lu started thrusting. Cao Peng was a moaning mess as his lover's rod was hitting a certain spot easily.

"S-slow down, ugh! Ughnn~~" his body raised due to stimulation.

Lu held his waist and pushed his hips deeper and faster as his lover's insides were tightening in his shaft.

Lu covered his lover's lips as his moans were becoming louder. Cao Peng bit his fingers and Lu pinched his nipple as a punishment. As a result, he suddenly cummed and his insides tightened so much Lu could hardly move.

After relieving himself, Lu's pace becomes faster and rougher almost throwing Cao Peng off the bed and after a while, Lu shoot it all inside.

"Aghnnnn!!!"

"Mnnnn~"

Cao Peng's strength seemed to have vanished. He was so sleepy but before he could do it, he said something in a whispered voice, "you, you're so good at this, hmph! How many women or men did you slept with in the past?"

Lu who was still inside him chuckled and before he could reply, he heard a snoring sound. He kissed Cao Peng's forehead and said, "idiot, I'm just like you."

===============================
HAPPY NEW YEAR MINA-SAN!!!!!!!!!

What?! The plot does not make sense????

🤭🤭, is that so? Well, then you can just drop this one if you're looking for a story which makes 'sense.' 😜

Just kidding! But not really..... Wait what? Anywaysss ......

Happy new year, everyone! To my dear readers who have been supporting me from day 1, I appreciate you so much! You give me confidence and will to keep writing this story despite various setbacks.....and boredom and the lost of ideas.

But still!!! I promised to myself and of course to you that I'll be finishing this story, and this is what I'll do no matter how long it takes.

Thank you so much guys! Let us look forward to the coming year and make the best out of it!

Have a blast, super, duper, great year everyone!