Arc 5.11

Two years later,

"Ahh~, ah! Mn~ hahh, hubby~" Shen lewdly moaned as he felt his husband's movement go faster and harder, almost pinning him to the head bed.

After many rounds of papapa, the room quieted for a while and Shen's eyes were tightly shut as if experiencing a great turbulence.

After resting for a while, Yun Kai stood up and prepared to clean his wife.
.............
Two years ago, Yun Kai fulfilled his words and really did marry Shen once the summer vacation came. Shen's parents went home bringing large, varying gifts for the newlyweds, his siblings congratulated them and despite Yoshan giving knife glares to Yun Kai, he still sincerely congratulated the two and wished them or specifically Shen a life full of pamper while throwing another glare at his little brother's husband.

Father Yun did not let himself be defeated and also prepared large and priceless gifts for the newlyweds.

Lao He also went to attend his best buddy's wedding serving them as their best man. Surprisingly, he had a very unexpected encounter with Yoshan.

Wan Jie, on the other hand, who was elegantly eating during that time, suddenly almost choked when she saw the savior she thought she wouldn't see anymore, Miyan, Shen's elder alpha sister!?

The wedding was full of surprises and joy not just between the newlyweds, but also to their visitors.
..............

"Baby, I'm going to work, now. Don't tire yourself too much, okay? I'll be back soon. Call me when you need something," Yun Kai bid goodbye with a kiss.

"Mn. Be careful at work."

Normally, after his husband goes to work, Shen also starts to work in his laptop and he stays at the couch in the living room. His job is a computer technician in their company managed by his husband. So, even though they are separated for a few hours, Shen could still see and fawn over his hubby's appearance and muscular body. Husband really does look extra stunning when he's working.

Today is not different as well, however, just as he was immersed in what he was doing, his world suddenly seemed to turn around, then felt a strong nausea. He covered his mouth and suppressed his nausea.

What the?...

Shen suddenly has a strong unbelievable instinct.

'System, check my body.'

The system immediately sounded in approval.

[H-h-host!!! Congratulations!!! You and the boss' love have produced a human being!!!]

Shen was speechless. Delighted...and slightly nervous. He slowly touched his flat stomach and asked, 'how long already?'

[If I'm not wrong, which is never false, then the host has been pregnant for over a month already! Kyaaa, I'm going to be an uncle, host!]

The system's last sentence did not reach Shen's ears as his mind was immersed in the first sentence,

Over a month. A month. A month?!

He and his hubby have been intimate almost everyday! He blushed at his thought! Such a strong child! Really like his father, ah!

Shen waited for his husband to come home before telling him the good news.
................
When Yun Kai went home in haste, he immediately approached his love who was sitting on the couch and greeted him with a kiss.

"Husband, welcome home." Yun Kai's heart warmed at his baby's words and hugs.

"I'm home. Have you been good?"