Arc 1.10

All throughout the banquet, Ru Huo did not make any move making the guests' anticipation for a great show died down. The moment the banquet finished and guests went to their own home, Wu Bowen and Ru Huo together with their subordinates remained and seems to have no plan on going home.

An uneasy feeling creeped through the Yang family, especially Yang Hong ang Ying Yue.

"Mr. Wu, Mr. Ru, it is quite late. Do you have something you wished to say for you to stay behind?" Though unwilling, Yang Mo has to swallow his pride in front of Ru Huo as he still wished to partnered his company with them not to mention Wu Bowen is by his side.

"You still has not answered my question earlier Mr. Yang." Wu Bowen's words made the mother-son' faces changed drastically. Yang Mo saw this which makes his heart beat furiously. But still did not quite understand what he meant. Ru Huo innerly thought how did Yang Mo become so naive that he became completely unaware to whats happening around him.

Before Yang Mo could say something, his wife interrupted, "Mr. Wu, my son and husband has already apologized. Aren't you taking it far already?"

"Mrs. Yang, you clearly knew it in your heart that is not what my husband meant." Ru Huo coldly said as he looked at this woman in disgust.

Ying Yue was insulted but before she could retort, she saw the disgust in Ru Huo's eyes. That bad premonition she's feeling ever since he appeared is just growing stronger making her nervous as cold sweat appeared in her forehead. Not just her, but her dear son as well.

Yang Mo naturally remebered Wu Bowen's last sentence to him earlier, feeling the change going on in his family his voice became louder as he questioned, "What the hell is wrong with the 2 of you?! Why are you acting like this?!"

The question which he thought was only based on what happened earlier has much deeper meaning behind it. He wanted to know what it is!!

Ru Huo maniacally laughed at the 3 people seeing their current situation.

"Hm. Do you know about the story behind the farmer and the snake?" Ru Huo said making Yang Mo's face twisted. "Get to the point!"

Ru Huo did not talk anymore . He signaled the assistant, who immediately take out a phone. The phone played a recording of a man and a woman who cannot be more familiar to Yang Mo. A voice of a woman whom he sleeps with everyday, he pampered, and whom he loves deeply. A man's voice who not only his bussiness partner and a good friend, but one who he treat as biological brother, Lim. Hearing their voices which are difinitely intimately planning to completely dry him out, his world seemed to collapse.

"Wh-What is the meaning of this...?" Yang Mo weakly asked as he faced his lovely wife. Ying Yue wanted to say something but before she could say anything, Ru Huo interrupted, "Dont think of denying it, aside from a voice recording we also have these." After he spoke, Ru Huo throw a bunch of documents with intimate pictures of Ying Yue and Lim. There was even a picture on their intimate night in the hotel 3 days ago!

Ying Yue's face drastically changed, while Yang Mo, who was given a green hat, read the documents thrown. The content seemed unbearable to him as he thoroughly collapsed.

"Dad!!!" "Husband!!!" Yang Hong and Ying Yue said at the same time. Ru Huo was calm. He signaled Nian Zhen to help call an ambulance, not even an ounce of care, he went out together with his husband who was by his side all the time, disregarding the situation inside.

Now, the rest will be left to Yang Mo. Whether he makes a move or not, Ru Huo will not stop on making the 3 people's lives suffer.
.......................
The next day, Yang Mo opened his eyes weakly. A white ceiling, white room, and a white bed. He is currently in the hospital. Remebering the event last night, he closed his eyes and breathed heavily. During his recap, the door opened and the faces that went in made him very angry and betrayed making the machine attached to his side beep in alarm.