Extra: Family of four

During Shen's pregnancy, every corner of the house was covered with thick and fluffy carpet comfortable for Shen to roam around even though he just sits or is carried by his husband.

Moreover, Yun Kai rejected Shen's idea of going to the company and instead, transfer his office at their home. What if his wife suddenly feels uncomfortable? Who would be there, ah?!

Shen's appetite for the the next three months can be described as worst so much that Yun Kai even lose a lot of weight in order to comfort his wife.

While eating, Shen was so distressed as he looked at his hubby's slightly sunken cheeks.

In a passerby's perspective, the looks of Yun Kai cannot really be described as 'lose a lot of weight to the point of being unrecognizable', instead it only shows a lot of charm and slight youthful look.

However, in Shen's eyes, the hubby in front of him is almost to the point of malnourished!

Seeing Shen's distressed look, Yun Kai understand what's going on in his mind. He picked up the young Omega in his wheelchair and sat him in his laps.

"Baby, don't look at me like that. You eat now." Yun Kai said coaxed while feeding him the medicated food the nutritionist advised.

Seeing the food that was about to be fed in his mouth, Shen pouted and looked at his man pitifully. He really does not want to eat such food.

Yun Kai hardened his expression and coaxed softly, "baby, be good. This is for your health and our babies. Be good, my love, I will eat this with you, okay?"

Shen is not an unreasonable person, coupled with his man's coaxing. Knowing that he needs to consume it for him and their twins, he has to stay strong.

Shen's face wrinkled as painstakingly chewed the healthy food. When he swallowed it, a very familiar yet uncomfortable feeling suddenly rose from his stomach to his throat, and he couldn't help but retch to the side and in the bucket that was prepared beforehand, carefully avoiding his husband.

"Wuu, husband~"

"I'm here. I'm here." Yun Kai's fist clenched tightly as he helplessly watch his wife vomit everything he ate. Worries filled his entire face.

After carefully wiping his mouth, Shen held his stomach and rubbed it softly.

"Baby, does it hurt?" Yun Kai who saw his wife rubbing his stomach was worried.

"No, I am just comforting them."

Yun Kai held Shen's hand tightly and also rubbing the bulging tummy lightly, he softly said, "I'll ask the doctor tomorrow if your food can be improved."

"Okay," Shen replied softly.

'System, do you have an item that could improve the body quickly, and also make it healthy?'

[I have, Host. But I suggest you not to take it. The fetus is unpredictable and it might react to the item.]

'No, I'll give it to my husband.'

Hearing his reply, the system immediately mixed the item into the food of the Yun Kai as per the request of it's Host.

"Husband, you eat. I will eat also." At that, Shen take a spoonful of his husband's food and feed it to him.

"Baby, is good. I will feed you too, okay?" Yun Kai pressed a kiss in his nose.

"Um."
................
Six months later, Shen's appetite finally showed a sign of improvement. And of course with the proper feeding of Shen, his husband finally got back its meat!