Arc 6.6

Many days have passed after that passionate day, the couple are heading towards the base.

Unexpectedly, they saw from afar a man who's carrying a pregnant woman running from hundreds of zombies that are after them. They saw as the man put his wife at a safe corner and rushed towards the zombies intending to fight all of them alone.

Qiang Zhuang originally intended to continue driving when he suddenly felt his wife's mood. He stopped, and softly asked his baby, "should we go and save them?"

Le Yi looked at him and positively answered. Qiang Zhuang kissed his forehead and said, "okay, we'll help them."

Le Yi softly smiled at his husband.
.............................
Gu Chen verified that he does have an ability. It seems to be a strength-type ability. He did not think deeply about how he got his ability. He did not waste time and picked out an iron rod from the side and smashed the zombies' head.

"Grrr!!!"

After all, one person is not better than a hundred of those nasty things. Gu Chen was quickly pushed to the corner despite getting an ability..

Ke Ning can't just watch her husband get eaten by those zombies! She stood up, painstakingly picked out a rod from the side, and was planning to rush towards where Gu Chen was.

Gu Chen, who saw it from the corner of his eyes, suddenly become anxious,

"Stay back NingNing!!!"

Thankfully, before a zombie rushed towards her, Le Yi arrived just in time and easily defeated the zombies surrounding the pregnant woman.

Qiang Zhuang also went to help Gu Chen who was surrounded.

Within 5 minutes, the zombies within the vicinity were smashed to their second death.

"Husband!!!" Ke Ning instantly rushed to her husband's arms crying.

"Why are you so dumbb!!! Do you plan to die alone, huhh??! You want to leave me behindd??!! Badd!!" Ke Ning burst out and shouted her grievances while thumping her soft hands on Gu Chen's chest.

Gu Chen hugged her tightly while repeatedly saying 'I'm sorry.' He was truly sorry for his wife. His pregnant wife has suffered many times and was continuously been stimulated.

When the woman's feelings finally calmed down, Gu Chen fixed his attention to their two saviors.

"Thank you so much," Gu Chen bowed sincerely. Ke Ning also immediately followed suit. If not for them, she and her husband might have already been chewed to their deaths.

Le Yi opened his mouth and just as he was about to reply, he felt a buzzing ache in his head forcing him to close his eyes painfully. Qiang Zhuang was frightened and immediately supported Le Yi while massaging his head.

The pain only lasted for a couple of seconds, but it still made Le Yi pale.

"I'm fine," he smiled at Qiang Zhuang, and said to the three people, "let's get inside the car."

Qiang Zhuang did not ask anything and let the two other people follow them as they walked to the car.

Once they arrived, Qiang Zhuang picked up their pack bag and took out Le Yi's medications which they got from the pharmacy they went.

Gu Chen who saw familiar medicines was slightly surprised for a short time and immediately have an idea.

"Excuse me for asking, but, do you have a disease somewhere in your brain?" Gu Chen asked professionally.

Le Yi comfortingly squeezed his man's hand and answered affirmatively.

"If you don't mind bringing my wife and I in your journey. I can serve as your doctor. I was a neurosurgeon. I can diagnose you."