Extra

At night, Shen woke up as he felt extreme heat making him sweat uncomfortably. He can also hear his man's heavy pants and smell strong pheromones from him. When he opened his eyes, he was met with his husband's hot gaze focusing on him.

He lightly got up while still being hugged and asked the opposite man, "what's wrong, honey?"

Shen was pressed to the bed and Yun Kai's head was buried in his baby's neck, inhaling, licking, and biting the swollen gland.

Shen moaned making the man's movement intensify.

'System, come out! What's wrong with my husband? He seems to be acting weird?'

The system who was forced to come out explained while closing its innocent eyes.

[Replying to Host, your man seemed to be in rut!]

After explaining what it is, the system immediately disappeared.

Shen who heard the explanation quickly understood and wholeheartedly cooperated with his man.

Yun Kai felt his wife's cooperation and his actions became more and more vigorous.

Shen was kissed all over and his entire body was immediately full of bright strawberries of various sizes. His man's concentrated pheromones make him drunk and more passionate letting his own milky pheromones intensify as well. Their pheromones mixed intimately like honey and oil.

Shen who was stripped naked by his husband was shivering nonstop due to the stimuli and before he knew it, his legs were separated and vigorously licked and bitten.

"Ahh~"

Hearing his baby's soft moans, Yun Kai seemed to be injected by a much stronger aphrodisiac. His mind was slowly losing his reasons. He knew he was in a rut. He did not plan on doing anything at all seeing his wife's sleeping face. However when Shen opened his eyes, his reasons seemed to have completely snapped unable to control his self. Very grateful that his wife willingly cooperated. Thinking about it, Yun Kai felt sweet.

Shen felt his hubby was carefully preparing him despite the powerful instinct of an alpha urging him to quickly monopolize him.

"Hmmn~ husband, qu-quickly...I want it~~..."

Yun Kai's eyes were red. He got up, held his stiff and hot rod, and instantly thrust it into his baby's tight hole. It was rough and deep making both moan.

"Argh!!!"

"Uhnn!!~"

Yun Kai's reasons were slowly clouded by lust. He straddled Shen's waist, put a pillow under his lower back, and pounded so hard that Shen's soul seemed to have flown out of his body.

"Ahh, ahh! Mnn~ hahh..ohh~ s-slow--AHHHMM!!!"

Shen's intermittent moans fueled his husband's drive and thrusted more deeper and rougher.

Shen could vaguely feel that his useless legs were about to fly out if not for his man holding it steadily.

After thrusting for more than an hour, and after how many positions that Shen usually is embarrassed to do, Yun Kai finally shot deep inside him. It took about a minute before Yun Kai let it all out.

Shen was shivering as his stomach bloated. Amidst his shivers from the orgasm, Yun Kai continuously kissed him from his face to his neck comforting him softly, but their bodies were still tightly connected.

After a while, the coffee pheromones around the air suddenly intensified once again. Shen's hole involuntarily clenched making his man give out a sexy and hoarse groan.

Yun Kai slightly pulled out and before Shen could whine, he was then again pushed to the zenith of pleasure.

Yun Kai's rut lasted for a week. None of the two stopped their entanglement for the continuous days of that week only except when Yun Kai would be feeding his wife and himself food. But the rest of those days, their room was filled with papapa sound and a very strong smell of love-making.

The villa was already desolate just after the day of their love making. Yun Kai somehow managed to call and tell the butler to move their sons and themselves to their other villa just across the street.
...........
After one week and how many days, Shen was finally able to have his voice back although still hoarse.

After Yun Kai fed his wife the food, he immediately proceeded to massage his baby's still aching waist as he let his wife sit on him and lean on his chest.

Shen managed to weakly ask his husband while leaning on his broad chest.

"Hubby, are you feeling better now?"

Yun Kai replied with an 'en'. He looked at his wife and felt guilty. Thinking back, he was really a beast!

Shen saw his expression and immediately snorted. Yun Kai was helpless and kissed him softly over and over again. Shen obediently caters to his actions happily.

"Ahh! The children?" Shen suddenly remembered.

"They're at the other house. Don't worry baby, they're fine."

"Should we call them back, ne?" Shen touched his nose a bit guiltily. Their twins were discarded while he and his hubby were doing this and that.

"Well, the day after tomorrow. You're still weak."

Shen sneered and aggressively pinched his husband's third leg.

!!!"baby..." Yun Kai growled dangerously.

"You are not allowed!!" Shen decisively said.

Yun Kai was extremely aggrieved. His 'big brother' has been awakened and now it is already raging to go. But looking at his baby's current state, Yun Kai could only recite Mantra Sutra repeatedly while continuing massaging his wife's waist.

It is truly a sweet torture.
.......
After two days, the twins were finally able to go back home.

Yun Fe, the omega son immediately went to hug his dad aggrieved.

Wei Ping also hugged his dad in the wheelchair but quickly withdrew.

"Dad, Father, are you better already?" Yun Fe asked.

Shen instantly answered positively.

"I heard from uncle butler that Father suddenly caught an illness that Dad can only cure! Is that true Father?" Yun Fe curiously asked while looking at Yun Kai.

"En." Yun Kai answered with a solemn expression.

Shen: .....

Butler: ......

"Then, is everything better, Father?" Yun Fe asked again.

"Very good!" Yun Kai answered with a satisfied expression.

"Then, that's great!"

Shen: ......

Butler: ......

Their twins are still in primary school. How can their youngest son say those words ambiguously without batting an eye? Shen inwardly thought.