Arc 2.1

Ru Huo and Wu Bowen lived a very fulfilled life. They both left the company to their assistants and went to travel the world.

At one point, they accidentally saw the protagonist. Yang Hong seemed to be in a very sorry state. His current appearance far from his previous pampered life. After he put his mother to the mental hospital, he went back to gambling. Learning his lesson, he only planned on playing once. Unexpectedly, he won. He played again, still he won. He thought that the heaven is finally trying to help him.

He won a lot of times that he immediately become rich. He indulged himself in gambling, drinking, women, and more.

After a year and a half of his indulgence in money, someone knocked on his door.

Hugging 2 women at each of his arm, he greeted the people outside. Unknown of their conversation, Yang Hong seemed to be furious. He pushed away the women and shouted at the people. Still, no matter what he says, how loud he shouted and cursed, the people dragged Yang Hong out.

Seeing his appearance now, Ru Huo and Wu Bowen has no reaction and just bypassed him. Yang Hong didnt seemed to notice them as his mental state is also not right.

When Ru Huo and Wu Bowen saw him, he looked like greedily snffing something in his hands.

The couple knew he was highly on drugs. When the couple was out of sight, Yang Hong was dragged away by someone. Unkonwn of his future.
............
"System. I am back."

[Welcome back, Host.]

"Results."

[Congratulations, Host for completing all the tasks,from main to hidden tasks, from your first world.

From the main missions, Host completed it all so you get 300 points.

From the hidden mission Host recieved 600 points.

Adding 20,000 point Host recieved from the apology, you got 20,900 points.

Overall Host got 20,900 points, 30 Pain Reduction Pain(50%), 15 Life-Saving Pill(High Quality), and Adaptability Skill.

Ohhh.. almost forgot. Host had bought a special item that cost 20,500 points. So from that, Host has a total of 400 points left.^;^)

Shen deeply felt that the points he recieved from missions are too little! Though the system already told him that his reward will increase in every world, what can he do?

Though his points are just enough to buy the item, he didnt felt bad when only 400 points are left. It is for his hubby so no matter how expensive, he'll buy it! If the points were not enough, it is not hard to convince his system. Besides, the system, itself said that his points will increase in every world. Speaking of his hubby,

"Didnt you say last time that you went to invistigate his soul. What did you found?"

The system went rigid at his words. Feeling its' strangeness, Shen frowned. Seeing his Host's displeased mood, the system quickly said,

[Host, dont worry. I did not find anything wrong with the soul of your husband. In fact, the origin is still unknown.] Shen frowned deeper at the system's words.

"Speak." He coldly demanded.

[Host, this. When I examined your Husband's soul, I found out that it was not part of the previous world. I checked if it belonged to one of the worlds you'll hopped on to in the future. The result was a negative. His soul is very special, Host. He is very special.]