Arc 1.7

Ru Huo smirked. Slowly moving his hands into his man's lower body. The moment he touched it, it instantly harden and become vigorious. Wu Bowen's eyes darken at his lover's touch, but did not make a move. Ru Huo almost mistakenly thought that his man was not turned on due to his stone-cold and unchanging face if not for seeing his thing standing vigoriously and eyes darkened like an endless abyss.

"Do you want it?" Wu Bowen's 'applying soap' in his lover's body has long stopped due to being sexually stimulated by his lover. Hearing this question, though he badly wanted it, they had just been together for less than a day. Not wanting to scare his baby, he shook his head and replied, "I'm okay."

Ru Huo naturally did not believe it. He leaned in to the older man for a kiss. They shared a hot and steamy kiss. They kissed for a long time and only separated once the youth was out of breath. The atmosphere was sensual making Wu Bowen's contained desire on the edge of bursting.

Ru Huo, who had not experienced any of this in his last life, was naturally turned on. Coupled with his man's delicious body and hot breath pouring into him, his face was tinted with red. He tiptoed and whispered, "Uncomfortable." Wu Bowen's ragged breathing fastened as he heard his lover's seemingly begging voice. Seeing his misty eyes filled with unhidden lustful desires, the man hugged the youth tightly, kissed the nape of his neck and whispered to his ears, "Baby, you want it?" Ru Huo nodded hard. His face was red not knowing if it was embarassment or anticipation that makes it be.

The night was full of passion and bliss. Moans and groans could be heard from the bathroom to the bedroom until midnight.
=====================================
The next day, Ru Huo was lying boneless in his man's arms. Wu Bowen's big and callous hands kneaded his lover's waist in a comfortable pace. Seeing his lover sulking and not talking to him, Wu Bowen was guilty. He knew what he did last night was too much for their first time.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I know my fault. So, please dont ignore me." Wu Bowen begged for his lover's attention as he kissed the youth's rosy face that was still radiating from their aftermath activity last night.

Being an old virgin, Ru Huo naturally know he cant blame his lover for not being able to hold back. Besides, he himself felt good from his man's service! If there is something that he has to complain about its that...

How come his man immediately hardened the moment he cum?! Not to mention it takes a long time for him let it out, he even shoot it inside! Coupled with his aggresive yet gentle actions, deep yet shallow thrusts, kisses all over his face and body, he simply cant explain it properly! He just cant comprehend that the man who let him feel pleasure and pain yesterday was a first-timer!

Yet with all these things, he did not get angry or disgusted, even enjoyed it? Still, the moment he woke up, his whole body hurt like it has just been trampled on by a truck, his body sore all over. Because of this, even if he was not angry, he still wanted to throw a tantrum.

"Its our first time! Besides, how come you're so good about it? Did you do it with someone else? Huh?"

Hearing his threating voice, Wu Bowen felt funny and happy at the same time knowing his lover cared for his past. "Baby, its my first time as well. And you're my first and last."

"Oh, then how come you're so good about it?" Ru Huo naturally know he was his man's first. But still wanted to tease him a bit. Wu Bowen chuckled and said, "Its naturally you,baby, who's making me do you so well." Wu Bowen would definitely not confess that all those months he always dreamed of him and even had a wet dream! It would definitely ruin his reputation in his lover's eyes.

Ru Huo's ears reddened, but his face remained calm. Intending to change the topic, he said, "Currently the Yang family is facing a thorn in their way." Feeling his man's arms tightened around him, he continued, "Are you the one behind it?"