Beach House 1

i'll add pics next chptr and on.

Rob's POV:

Nika was shaken from Cujo trying to bite people's ankles off and was quiet for the rest of the night. Beyonce was full to bursting and laid with her as she finally got sleepy and luckily Nika latched for her. Megan and I split a blunt and when she went to sleep, I went online to next day some things for Nika.

--

In the morning, Nika was lying next to me sniffling in my shirt. I sat up and helped her up before asking what was wrong. Nika held out her hand that was swollen across the top. I asked what happened but she didn't say anything and kept crying. I got up and walked her to the bathroom and put her hand under cold running water in one of the his and her's sinks as I brushed my teeth and helped Nika brush hers. I washed our faces and wrapped a hand towel around her hand. I walked her downstairs to the couch and Megan came over from the kitchen where she was cooking.

"What's wrong with the Baby?"

"I don't know, did you see her hand? Was it swollen like this yesterday?"

"No, she didn't look like she had any bruises. Bey awake? Think she slept on it?"

"No, it looks bad I'm going to run her to urgent care right quick. Let me grab my wallet."

I ran back upstairs and went into her room where Bey was still asleep. I grabbed Nika some pants and her crocs when I saw some droplets of blood on the floor. I walked into the bathroom and saw a hole in the wall and put two in two together. She made a good crack in the tile. I went back downstairs where Megan was sitting with a ice pack on Nika's hand. We helped Nika get dressed and I whispered to Megan what happened and asked her if she'd clean it as to not freak Bey out when she woke up. She agreed and I left with Nika. Thankfully it was an hour tops in and out and no broken bones. Her hand was going to be black and blue though and the swelling would monitored. It was wrapped and she sat with an ice pack on it as we drove home. At home, I turned the truck off and rubbed her cheek.

"I know that you were mad when you punched the wall, we're you mad at us?"

"No....me. I messed up the party."

"No, You didn't mess up the party. Truly one of us should have been with you so it wouldn't have gone that far."

"He kept me touching me and I didn't like it and...I pushed his hand but he grabbed mine...and put it...on his...and then she started...screaming at me."

Nika started crying and I took off my seatbelt and pulled her into my lap. I held her calming her down before we got out and to inside. Inside, Bey came over and pulled me aside mad that I didn't wake her up about what happened. I explained the situation and she let go and went back to sit with Nika who was on the couch taking her upstairs to take a bath so we could get ready to leave. I went up to the bedroom where Megan was naked picking out clothes. I was still mad and seeing her naked put me on brick. I threw my hands around her waist and asked her if I could work that pussy over. She grinned and said 'Yeah' and I let her go. She laid over the edge of the bed and I slapped her ass and spread her cheeks and slammed into her. I was pounding her pussy with no recourse and Megan was moaning into the bed throwing it back. I tightened my grip on her hips as I took control again and kept pounding until I exploded into her. I pulled away and Megan quickly got on her knees and started to clean up the mess she left on my dick. My fucking eyes were rolling around like dice in my head feeling her tongue swipe across me as her hands massaged my balls. I put my hands on both sides of her face and started to face fuck her hard. Hearing her gag on turned me on more and I was ready to bust her down her throat. I eased up and let her stroke out my nut for me. Her licking the tip after was chef's kiss. She finally stood when done and I went to shower. She came in and joined me and I had her bent over getting in round 2.

--

Nika's POV:

My body hurt. Seeing the bruise on my side from that mean lady kicking me made me upset and I hit the wall. Mommy didn't even know until she helped me bathe and apologized a few times for it but I just wanted to sleep. The pain medication made me so tired. Even in the truck on the way our beach house I was lying in Mommy's lap sucking her breasts trying to stay awake.

She saw that I was in and out of it and rubbed my cheek telling me to go to sleep. Daddy chimed in and told me to sleep as well. I gave into it and when I woke up I was lying on the balcony with Mommy who was topless sunbathing.

"Hi Baby, want some lunch? We ordered some jerk chicken and rice."

I nod feeling hungry.

Mommy took me to the table and made me a plate before feeding me as Mama came in and smiled before grabbing Mommy's ass and lightly rubbing her front. I felt myself get aroused and couldn't stop looking when Mama slid her fingers into Mommy and they started kissing.

I felt my heart race, Mama wasn't gentle with Mommy and she loved it. I could tell. Daddy was always gentle with me and I liked it but I did sometimes want more of a rough touch.

What happened next was unexpected as Mama made Mommy lay on the table as Mama started to eat her out. It wasn't anything new but I was the first time I wanted it to be me instead of Mommy. Mama looked up at me and winked and clenched my thighs.

Mommy soon orgasmed and Mama let her up before helping me on the table. She asked if I wanted to go next and I nodded. Mommy quickly chimed in and said that they should get cleaned up and we should have fun in our bedroom the right way so it wouldn't feel rushed. I nodded knowing Daddy would probably want to be involved or at least know. Because I still was doubting myself, I was scared that Mommy or Mama wouldn't like being with me.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--