Clingy

Beyonce's POV:

After Rob fucked Suga good in the shower this morning she woke me up with some immaculate head. It was hard to keep quiet but Suga was determined to suck my soul out. Getting up we slipped into the empty guest room to fuck while Rob got Nika up and ready like normal. Thirty minutes later, Suga and I were done and got cleaned up and between washing off and getting out she got in one last taste.

Finally clean and dried off I put on a cute floral printed sundress and she changed into a black maxi dress, Suga was running late so she didn't make breakfast and just made us all some quick smoothies as my Mom came in. We hugged her and my Mom got out stuff to make breakfast. Suga left after grabbing a sweater and her work tote and I cut up some fruit for Nika's breakfast.

"So, How is everyone? Meg looked happy this morning."

"Everything is fine. Nika's been a little sad though, still getting used to her medication."

"Aww poor Pooh, where is she?"

"Upstairs with Rob, they'll be down soon."

"Alright."

Mom started some omelets and I put Nika's plate on the table along with some juice. Nika soon came down with Rob who was rubbing her cheek of tears. Nika looked sweet in a pale pink sundress and gray cardigan with her hair braided back in a fish tail style braid. Rob surprised me dressed in regular clothes and not work clothes, a black graphic t-shirt and sweats. I was going to question it but Nika held her arms out for me and embraced me. Shushing her I took her over to the long futon and held her. She calmed down and said that she just wanted me and missed me.

I told her I missed her too and we started to cuddle which led to her latching and us having quiet time as Mom and Rob were quiet so Nika could relax fully in her headspace. I could tell from last night she was really bothered with Lauren coming and upsetting her. Poor Baby cried in the middle of the night when everyone was asleep for a little bit before going to back to sleep.

Nika finished and my Mom called us over for breakfast. Nika whined at the idea of having to get up and I tickled her a little making her quietly giggle. We sat at the table and my Mom gushed over Nika and buttering her up with cuddles and a sucker while I asked Rob what her plans for the day were. She said she was going to rest and hang out around the house, and I nodded and told her that Nika and I were going out to hang out for some bonding time.

My Mom left after putting on a chicken and some vegetables in the crock pot for dinner and Rob went outside to swim. I was ready to go in already dressed so I grabbed my 'Mom tote' and left with Nika. We stopped at the Farmer's market and got a bunch of fresh fruit and vegetables before going to get gas and pick up lunch for Suga.

At Suga office, Nika was sleepy and was whining to lie down. In Suga's office, she was with her assistant who was taking notes. Suga smiled and called Nika over. Nika went over and Suga put her on her lap and held her. The assistant left and I locked the door and put Suga's food on to table.

"My girls are here to see me. My favorite part of the day! Hey Bookie."

Suga gave Nika a kiss on the cheek and talked to me while I noticed her hand was up on Nika's thigh rubbing it. I decided to give them some space and excused myself taking the time to grab a coffee across the street and shop at the boutique next to the coffee shop.

--

Suga's POV:

Feeling Nika relax against me after Peaches left I slid my hand up to her panties. I kissed Nika's neck and heard her softly moan as I pressed on her hardened clit. Gently rubbing my fingers faster her thighs clenched trapping my hand.