Just One Night 2

Nicki's POV:

Waking up I was wrapped up in my favorite fuzzy blanket with Beyonce and Robyn laying in bed with me. The clock said 3:10 and I was hungry. I carefully got up and went to the bathroom before going down to the kitchen where Megan was standing in front of the toaster humming and lightly twerking. It was always impressive to see her have such control of her cheeks. She turned her head hearing me and spoke.

"Bookie! You're up? Hungry?"

"Why are you up?"

The toaster dinged before she could answer two Pop-tarts popped up. She put one on a plate and put it in front of me.

"I couldn't sleep, I'm excited for today so I got up for a snack and to hit the blunt."

Megan picked up the blunt from beside her and hit it before handing it to me. I took it and had a few hits before just keeping it. Megan thought it was funny and gave me a glass of pineapple juice. We finished Rob's Pop tarts and somehow, I ended up on the counter with Megan between my thighs kissing my neck. I told her about Diamonte and she told me to just think about it and not let it get me down. She hugged me and helped me down from the counter. I wanted some ice, so I had some before we went back to bed after we brushed our teeth. Megan went to sleep really fast and was snoring loud and hard. I was sitting on the end of the bed, and it was funny to see Beyonce wake up and roll her over to her side to make her stop. Megan didn't stop but only snored quieter. Rob woke up and grabbed some Vick's from her side drawer sleepily and took a little out and rubbed it on the bottom of Megan's neck which soon calmed the snoring. She put the Vick's away and looked at me.

"Did she wake you Baby? Let me wash my hands, I'll be right back."

Rob went to the bathroom and came back and got in bed. I got next to her, and she put my blanket on me and cuddled me. Being toasty warm always made me sleepy. Rob held me close and soon fell asleep. I tried to sleep but woke up every few hours before 8 am. I was cranky when I got up and didn't want to be bothered. I locked myself in my room and showered and got dressed. I didn't want to go down for breakfast, but I quickly remembered that it was my 'special day'. I went downstairs and was greeted by Rob who was standing by the kitchen island having some water. She put the cap on her bottle and pulled me into hug and walked me out of the house. Alone in the truck I looked for Beyonce and Megan and Robyn spoke.

"It's just us for now Baby. Your special day."

"I'm not really in the mood Rob."

"I know, but give it a chance?"

"Okay."

Rob leaned over and gave me a kiss and held my hand as she pulled out of the driveway. In the truck we drove to a coffee shop and she got me a coffee and a muffin before taking me to get my nails done. I got a cute pink and rhinestone set and Rob got a simple manicure. She drove me over to the spa and there Beyonce was waiting. Rob hugged her and dropped me off. In the spa, we got checked in for aromatherapy massages and facials. I was uncomfortable with a massage but Beyonce held my hand while we had them done. While we were waiting for our facials she started to talk with me.

"You look like you're thinking hard. Want to talk?"

"I don't know what to do. I talked to Rob earlier and told her that I didn't want to reject Diamonte but I can't see myself doing it. I just don't want to let her down."

"She won't be let down, she can't make you have sex with her Nicki. Also, I think you're not giving her enough credit. She told you her feelings because she wanted to get it off her chest and now if you say 'No' then she can move on. If you say 'Yes' she could get her heart broken more getting something that she cant have more than once or twice."