Little Talk 1

Nika POV:

After a very short nursing session I excused myself to my room for alone time. I was still upset at what Normani said at the store and what Mommy said as well.

--

Flashback:

I wasn't very excited to see Kelly and Normani and tried to stay close to Mommy but Normani pulled me away. In the next aisle she pulled my facemask down and took my pacifier from my mouth. She smiled before putting it in her mouth, suckling it for a moment and taking it out.

"This is nice one, so soft. Is your nipple as soft as this binky?"

I didn't answer but instead pulled my facemask back up.

"Nika, please, don't be angry. I just want to eat your pussy. Your mean for not letting me. I'll be gentle but I think...you like it rough."

Normani grabbed my collar and bit my neck before sucking it hard for a moment. My body got hot remembering when Daddy did that to me last and my panties began to get wet. Normani smiled at my reddened face and spoke quietly.

"Come on Nika, don't be such a shy baby. You deserve to taken care of better. Us Little's need to stick together. Your Mommy and Daddy are going to get another Little."

"No they aren't." I whisper not wanting anyone to hear us.

"Yes they are, they are going to get another Little. I know the signs. Your Mommy has been talking to my Mommy a lot about getting you a 'Sissy' and my Mommy has been telling her that it's a good idea and that you need the company."

"...Really?"

"Yeah, Mommy sent her some information about it. I saw it on her phone. It's cool, there's a special site for people who want Little's. That's how I met Coi with her old Mama and Papa. The sex was okay but she's not really a lesbian, barely bi."

"Oh..."

"You're a good Little so it makes sense they want another. Besides, it'll give you more time to spend with me. I need to text Ari, give me a second."

Normani went into another aisle and I heard Mommy say something about 'Little' and moved closer to hear. I was shocked and so hurt. Mommy always said I was enough and now she was thinking of getting another Little.

--

End of Flashback

--

In my room, I was holding Laila snuggled under my heated blanket watching videos on Youtube as I waited for Daddy to get home. Mommy came to the door but walked away seeing that it was locked. I took another nap and when I woke up I could hear Mama telling Mommy to hurry up as she made them dinner reservations for their 'Date Night' and didn't want to be late. After a good forty-five minutes, they were gone or at least stopped making noise in the hall. I got up hearing Daddy for me and went down the stairs. Daddy was in her robe with some sweatpants under. She held her arms out for me and gave me a big bear hug. She gave me a few pecks on the lips before rubbing the side of my neck.

"Mommy bit you? She normally doesn't bite during sex."

--

Rob's POV:

Nika turned red but before I could say anything else my phone rang. We walked to the kitchen and I picked it up for Peaches. We talked for a few moments before I hung up and put Nika on the end of the counter.

"Tell me about your day, Baby."

I started to prep the chicken as Nika spoke quietly.

"Um...therapy was okay. I had a headache today so Mommy gave me Tylenol. Then we went to the Mall."