Peach Cobbler 2

Suga's POV:

Rob and I were able to leave work early so we could grab dessert, wine, and some things for the girls before we went to Tina's house. At Tina's, Nika was down in the basement with Tina setting up a pillow fort so went to help with that I went to find Peaches.

Peaches to my surprise was stepping out of the bathroom wet from the shower wrapped in a towel. I closed the door and locked it behind me as she pressed pause on her phone.

"Hey Suga."

"Hey, Why were you in the shower?"

"Nika made me sweat while lying on me so I needed to cool off."

"Aww, she got a fever?"

"No, the basement is warm, so it just made us both warm I believe."

Peaches finished drying off and I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her to the bed. On it, I wasted no time kissing her down to her damp pussy. Gently I placed my fingers on it and spread her lips and licked the slit. I rubbed the protruding pearl with the tip of my tongue and started to suckle it. Peaches relaxed her body and I used my other hand to stroke her thigh. Suckling her clit, I took my time with gliding my finger in slowly and out pulling out her wet juices until I made her squirt. I grinned and played in her pussy for while until Rob came to door looking for us. She heard Peaches moan she was cumming and laughed telling us to come down in ten minutes.

I let Peaches up and started to kiss her letting her taste herself before giving her neck a few bites making her get a hickie. There was another knock on the door and Nika spoke.

"Mama, I need to talk to you."

"Awww, I'm coming Bookie, give me a minute."

Peaches grinned quietly and leaned forward pecking me on the lips before getting up to clean up. I went to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and used some mouthwash before going out to the hall where Nika was. She pulled me into our other room and closed the door. I sat on the couch with her inside and she got into my lap and wrapped her arms around me.

"Bookie, What did you want to talk about?"

"I'm...scared. I don't want to see Coi tonight."

"Oh, Don't worry about her or Aunt Solo okay? Tonight, we just want you and the girls to have fun. I heard that you put up the pillow fort and tent and that you'll get to watch a movie and have popcorn."

"Yeah..."

"Well don't worry, we will make sure you guys have the best time. Just focus on being you."

Nika nodded and smiled and started to play with the low cut of my top, pulling it down and exposing my bare breasts. Nika latched onto one and started playing with the other. I had to press my thighs together and count in my head to not get turned on by it too much.

"Baby, you want me to get Mommy?"

Nika shook her head 'No' with her eyes still closed suckling away. The door opened and Peaches poked her head in and gave me a smile before walking in and quietly closing the door behind her. She walked over and kneeled in front of me and spoke quietly rubbing Nika's back.

"Baby, Mama's not going to make milk for you, you understand that right?"

Nika nodded still suckling.

"Well, you shouldn't suckle on Mama for no reason."

Nika immediately stopped and pulled my top up.

"I am...so sorry...I thought it...would...lead into...sex like last time."

"It's fine Beyonce and Nika, you can suck my breasts all you want. I'm firm on my decision to not lactate though because I work hectic hours sometimes." I say watching Nika's eyes well up with tears.

"Nika, Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were using it as foreplay with Mama. I misread the body language." Peaches said looking like she wanted to cry.

"It's okay." Nika said wiping her tears. "I'm still learning how to initiate things with you all on my own. Normally, you will just add me in the sex rotation but lately...it's been like three weeks and..."

Nika broke down crying and Peaches and I both looked at each other feeling horrible. The door opened and Rob came in, Nika got up and went to the bathroom and Rob spoke quietly.

"What happened?"

"We've been neglecting our Little's sexual needs." I reply hugging Peaches.

Peaches and I explained what happened and Rob shook her head saying that it was true, we hadn't had sex with Nika in a while. However, Nika and Rob had been having sex in the morning. Apparently, it was almost every single morning since her birth control had proven effective and we didn't even know. Rob said that Nika was working on initiating sex with her help but said Nika told her that it was hard with us since we tended to miss her signals and she felt awkward just saying it out right.

All of this was news to me and Rob told us to just be mindful that we were leaving her out. Peaches and I nodded and went into the other bathroom to compose ourselves before going back to Nika who was calming down with Rob on the couch. Peaches and I got on our knees in front of her and told her our apologizes and talked to her for a while and we decided to use a signal for her when she wanted to be intimate. Nika had been wearing a cute press and glow bracelet for a while that she lit up when we out in the dark or during bedtime she'd put it on for a bit. I told Nika to turn the light on, when she wanted that type of attention, and we would drop everything and give it to her. She nodded liking the solution.

We spent a few moments hugging before we went down to the dinner table. Mama Tina gave Nika a hug and some water and took her down to the basement to have a final look. The doorbell rang and Matthew went to the door and opened it letting Solange and Coi in along with our dinner guests.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--