Mama's Surprise

*small update*

Rob's POV:

After finishing up with Nika, I got her dried off and into pajamas and did the same. We went downstairs and I started dinner and was waiting for Peaches and Suga to finish up but after thirty minutes, my chicken was drying out and I was ready to eat. I put the left overs in the oven and made me and Nika's plates. It was probably a good thing since I didn't feel like Peaches burning herself trying to help me in the kitchen. Mama Tina always told her, 'It's a good thing you're pretty, because you can't cook for nothing!' 

We were eating quietly when we heard a thump from upstairs and a moan. I rolled my eyes knowing they had probably rolled onto the floor and spoke.

"I think your Mommy and Mama are nymphos for each other."

Nika grinned quietly and I finished eating before noticing Nika maybe had like four bites of food.

"You not hungry Baby?"

"Full..."

"Okay."

I collected our plates and cleaned them before pouring myself a glass of white wine and walking Nika to the couch. She was curled up under me as we watched a movie. Soon, Suga and Peaches came down, showered and dressed in a red silk night slip and yellow tank top and pajama pants respectfully. They apologized for missing dinner before eating and pulling out ice cream for dessert. Nika and I passed and Suga and Peaches had some before coming over and joining us on the couch.

--

Suga's POV:

Sitting next to Nika, I just couldn't wait to cuddle her since I'd been thinking about my surprise all day. It was unintentional and wasn't going to be permanent but I knew she'd like it. Peaches gave me a thumbs up while Rob tried to hold her laughter. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat making my Baby look at me.

"So, I have something to show you Bookie."

I pulled my night slip down a little and gently massaged my breasts in her face. It was quite the relief as they were a little sore. Soon I massage down to the nipple and drops of milk began to form. Nika's mouth dropped and she looked stunned.

"This is only for a little while, but what do you think?"

Nika searched my face for awhile before looking at my breasts. She looked nervous before looking back at Peaches.

"It's okay Baby, I won't get jealous. Why don't you go upstairs with Mama and relax a little?"

I nod covering myself a little with my slip. Nika and I got up and went to the master bedroom and stretched out on the bed. Nika still looked nervous but I kissed her lips and told her that I loved her. Nika smiled before rubbing my breast before latching onto one. The sensation still made me horny but counting and thinking about something else made me calm down. I didn't have a lot of milk so it was only a few minutes of suckling on each side but the relief was nice. I'd been carrying around that milk all morning. I don't see how Peaches did it and she had like six times the milk I did.

Nika thanked me and I snuggled her and told her that I'd do anything to make her happy even if it was an accident. My blind ass mixed up the hair, skin, and nail vitamins with the supplements Peaches took to start and boost her milk supply. Normally, Nika would be all she needed to keep her supply up but she kept the supplements just to make sure.

Nika soon closed her eyes to sleep and I got up and snuck out to go back downstairs. Downstairs, Rob and Peaches were talking in a hushed tone but stopped when I walked in.

"So, What's up?"

"Nothing Suga, it's just, Solange got a new girlfriend."

"That's good Peaches, I'm happy for Solo cup. Is she a Little?"

"No, she's not a Little. She's...your ex, Tems."

I cover my mouth in shock of hearing Tems name. The feelings of hurt, anger, and lust hit me like a brick. Rob looked intensely at me as if she was expecting me to show an emotion of long lost love for her but I didn't. Truly, I didn't even know what to feel after the first three.

--

would ya'll want a part two book? or just another poly/ ddlg book?

excuse all errors

! thoughts/comments?

--