Dominants 2

(super short update to hold ya'll for a few hours till I can update again.)

Suga POV:

Waking up this morning, I was sore all over and still couldn't believe what happened to me last night. A Little had true dominance over me and I loved it and was scared low key. After showering and getting changed into a bikini and coverup I was pulled my curls up into a bun and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Peaches was sitting at the table eating with Nika feeding her while Rob stood in the kitchen washing dishes. They all spoke and I sat at the table and made me a plate of eggs, fruit, and waffles.

Nika locked eyes with me and smirked and spoke.

"Good morning Mama."

"Nika..." I reply quickly before putting a strawberry in my mouth.

Rob and Peaches grinned quietly and Nika subtly blew me a kiss. I shivered with a small bit of fear and a lot of horniness. Rob told me that we were scheduled for a yacht ride all day and would be leaving soon. Peaches and Nika went into the big master bedroom for a moment and Rob stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders.

"How you feeling Suga? You were limping when you came in here."

"Rob, you told her to do that to me didn't you?"

"No, I helped pick out some items but that was all her."

"Damn...I didn't know she had it in her. She fucked me so good."

"I know, she blew your back out. Peaches and I hit blunt to that and I bent her over in the doorway and matched Nicki's strokes."

"Not fucking to her torturing me."

Rob laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Eat, we don't to be late."

I finish eating as everyone else finished getting ready. We left the hotel room and I kept feeling little eyes watching me and in the elevator, a little hand was warm against my right ass cheek. Out on the dock, the sun was beaming off the water so nice. We boarded the mid size yacht and went off on the boat trip. It was fine for about an hour until the seas got a little choppy and Nika complained about being seasick. She asked me to take her below deck and I did. Down in the main bedroom, she closed the door and laid on the bed with me. Cuddling with me she let down my bikini top and put my non-pierced nipple in her mouth and closed her eyes.

She played with the other nipple before speaking with my nipple in her mouth.

"Make milkies, that's how you apologize."

"You want me to lactate again?"

"Please...I miss it."

"Hmm..I miss it too. Okay."

"Yes!"

Nika squealed as Peaches came in to check on us. Peaches and I swapped out since I had to go to the bathroom and Nika did want some milk. Finishing up in the bathroom, I went up on deck to get some water. Rob was standing on the bow, watching the water. I spotted a treat in her bag and took one, walking over munching on a strawberry Pop-tart, Rob pulled me into a side hug with her hand resting on my ass.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--