Paintings

Peaches POV:

A week post vacation, we were happier and had cute tans. Rob and Suga were back to work and Nika and I were home. Nika and I worked on rearranging the house furniture and going shopping for new decorative pillows and sheets. Nika enjoyed that a lot and even helped me paint an accent wall. Today, it was pouring raining and the perfect weather for cuddling, movies, and popcorn. Nika and I were curled up together on the wrap around couch with popcorn when there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it for Solange who was holding a box. I let her in and she took off her boots and walked with me to the kitchen. She put the box down and smiled before speaking.

"So, here are somethings that I brought for our Little but she didn't like them so I figured Nika might."

"Okay, that's nice of you to share."

"I also have a small request."

"Okay?"

"Can we arrange a day for the girls to get together? She is really shy and even meeting everyone was a lot for her. I figured some one on ones would be better and she was interesting in talking to Nika."

"I'm sure we can work something out."

"How was your vacation?"

"Good, sorry we've been busy getting back into the groove so I hadn't had a chance to talk to you and Mom about it."

"Cool, How's Suga?"

"Much better, she's over her jealousy issue. She's even going to reestablish her nursing bond."

"Wow, that's great. Tems would be happy to hear that Suga is doing better. She told me that Suga's jealous caused them a lot of issues back in the day. I heard she beat someone up for looking at Tems for too long. Granted, everyone was drunk so..."

"Suga's grown up, she's learning to communicate. Nothing to worry about it."

"Yep, Mine if I skim your closet? I need inspiration for shopping for the engagement party."

"When's the engagement party?"

"Mom didn't tell you?"

"No."

"Hm.. It's Saturday night at the W hotel downtown. Daddy rented out the ballroom for it."

"Okay. Anything in particular you want?"

"Cash is always cool, Tems like cookware and fancy kitchen gadgets but have Robyn or Suga get it because, you know you're lost in the kitchen."

"Ha-ha! I can buy an Air fryer."

"But can you use it?"

...silence....

"Yeah, that's what I thought. I'll be back down."

I roll my eyes walking away from Solange and going back to join Nika. Nika had spent all of her vacation and the last few days being 'Big Nicki' and wearing Suga's ass out every night. She was determined to get her lick back, figuratively, and literally. She had Suga sucking the paint off her pussy every night after she finished strapping her down and making her submit. It became a mini couples trip some days because Rob and I had some time to reconnect alone and Suga and Nika had time to get to know each other better.

Nika was back in her Little space today, deep. She cried when Rob left for work causing Rob to call and talk to her while her and Suga rode into work. My milk supply dipped a little with missing a few sessions, so Nika was enjoying suckling the day away to bring it back up. On the couch with her, Nika, straddled my lap and put her head on my shoulder.

I pulled the blanket over us as my cellphone rang. It was Suga on FaceTime. I answered and she smiled before blowing me a kiss.

"Hey Peaches."

"Hey Suga, how are you doing?"

"I'm okay. Hey Bookie, I see you."

Nika looked back at the phone before giving a small wave and putting her head back on my shoulder. Suga rambled off about something her boss asked her before asking me advice and then asking what I wanted for dinner tonight. I told her I'd been wanting some salmon and wild rice. She nodded and we hung up.

Solange came down talking on the phone and waved at me and Nika before leaving. I remembered the box on the table and asked Nika if she wanted to look through it. Nika nodded and we got to get the box. In the box, it was just some random stuffie keychains, a pink blanket with flowers all over it, and a folder that had a painting in it. I looked at it and noticed Suga's signature on the bottom of it and other sketches that she had done. Nika said she didn't want anything from the box and went to the bathroom. I took the folder and put it up for Suga to look at it later before putting the box by the door to take to the donation center.

Nika and I curled up for a nap and nursing session under the fuzzy throw blankets for a few hours before Rob and Suga came home. Nika was instantly glued to Rob side once she walked in and Suga grabbed me by the hand and took me to shower with her.

After some excellent shower sex, Suga and I got dressed and we went downstairs for her to start dinner. I set the table before I took 4oe outside. I walked with him on the leash to his favorite potty spot before talking him for a ten minute walk around the property to stretch my legs. Coming back, 4oe went to the pool, so I let him get in for a few moments to cool off before spraying him down with the hose and wiping him down. Even though Rob had brought 4oe specially for Suga, I had bonded with his cute fat self too. I took him back inside and put his in his corner with his toys and walked in the bathroom to wash my hands. Inside, Rob was sitting Nika in her lap drying her tears.

"What's the matter with my Baby?" I ask walking over.

"We're okay, just got a little anxious." Rob cooed before dabbing Nika's cheek.

I leaned over and pecked Nika's lips before washing my hands. I walked over letting Rob finish handling it and going to the kitchen. I got some wine and sat at the bar watching Suga cook and asking questions.

Dinner was soon on the table, and we all were eating except for Nika who had climbed into Suga's lap and latched on. Suga had started taking the lactation supplements again and was starting to produce milk again even if it was only an ounce so far. Rob told us about her day and that she given an opportunity for a promotion but it could mean us potentially moving. Suga and I were a little quiet not knowing what to say. Rob quickly said she wouldn't make us move unless we all wanted too and was comfortable where she was but just wanted to ask since it had been presented to her three times now.

We finished dinner talking about other small stuff and Tems and Solange's engagement party. I remembered the folder of Suga's stuff and got up and gave it to her. She was confused for a moment before looking through the folder and getting misty eyed. She closed it quickly and handed it back to me telling me to burn it when I light the fireplace tonight. Rob took the folder and looked at it before asking why she was so upset. Suga shook her head saying she didn't want to talk about it right and wanted to go a movie or something.

Robyn and I dropped it and cleaned up while Suga and Nika went to lay on the futon. We soon joined them and Rob whispered in my ear to not burn the pictures but to put them in her office drawer for now.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--