Vacation 4

Don't worry ya'll this the last vacation chptr. lol

--

same day as last chptr

--

Beyonce's POV:

I laid with my Baby for awhile before I got up to go to the party. Thankfully Solange and I decided last minute to have it outside and was able to get the tents up, tables down, and chairs. Dad even got the dance floor put together in time and everyone was arriving soon. I went into the bedroom to change and get ready. After I was done I checked back in my Baby and then locked her door and went downstairs. Outside Rob and Megan were off hitting the blunt and Solange was dancing with Coi on the dance floor. She was 'Big' Coi and looked to be having a great time.

I heard rustling in the kitchen and went in to see my Mom looking in a drawer.

"Can I help you find anything?"

"No Solange."

"I'm Bey, Mom."

"No, your not. You're Solange, stop messing around!"

Mom walked past me and I looked at my reflection in the stainless steel stoves, I did favor my little monster sis but I for sure wasn't her. I followed Mom outside and began to watch her talk and mover about. She seemed of herself until someone asked her where she got her dress from. She looked confused before saying she couldn't remember. Rob came over to me and took my attention off my Mom.

"Hey, You okay?"

"I'm fine. I think my Mom might be having memory problems or she's fucking with me."

"How so?"

"She called me Solange and when I corrected her she got mad, then someone asked about her dress and she couldn't remember when she literally gets her clothes from two places."

"Hmm...well when she came in the other day, I wanted to lay into her but she looked so flustered I just let it go."

"Hmm."

"But never mind that, Baby sleeping?"

"Yes, I locked her door too."

"Good. Tomorrow we need to do our plans, this vacation needs to end on a high note. I want her to tell us what she wants for the ceremony and stuff and give her the ring."

"Rings you mean?"

"No, I thought we decided on just one band."

"No Rob, Two rings, one from you and one from me and Suga got her a necklace."

"Fuck, well I'll go look at some when we get home but I only have the one diamond ring on me."

"Fine. I'll go with you when we get back. Mom and Dad are going to be gone all day tomorrow with Solange and Coi so we'll have some privacy to talk to Nika."

"Good."

We heard some loud laughing and saw my Mom standing in a circle with some family. Rob and I went over and I got a glass of wine and some cheese. I watched my Mom for a while before noticing small things. I was a little worried when she randomly lost her balance. Suga made a comment that she didn't think my Mom was well and should go to a Doctor. I nodded and during the last of the party was able to convince my Dad to get her to come with me to urgent care. What was supposed to be a hour appointment soon turned into an ambulance ride and hospital admission. I couldn't believe it. I sent Suga back to be with Nika and make sure everyone left the Estates and Solange came up to the hospital with me.

The Doctor asked my Dad questions before he revealed that my Mom had hit her head a few days prior while riding her horse. Mom got a few tests ran that showed she was suffering from a concussion.

She was given some medication and told she could be looking at a full recovery if she took it easy and gave it time. They requested to keep her for the night and Dad agreed. We were allowed to see her one by one and I opted to go last.

It was almost one in the morning when I finally got to see her for a 5 minute visit. The Doctor had given her breaks so she could rest and let her various medications kick in between us going in.

In with my Mom, she was slightly awake. I put her blanket over her better and rubbed her head that had a few leads on it. She smiled small before grabbing my hand.

"I love you Mom, I hope you feel better."

"Beyonce...tell Nika that I'm sorry."

"It's okay Mom, you focus on getting better."

"No Beyonce...please tell her... "

"I will Mom." I reply confused to what she was talking about. 

The Nurse came in behind me and quickly turned the lights down and told me to say 'Good night'. I nodded and quickly kissed my Mom's forehead and cheek before leaving.

We left Dad at the hospital and went back to the Estates. Once there we were happy to see everything was collapsed, cleaned up, and no stragglers were there. Rob took a shower as I checked on Nika who was up sitting on her bed with Suga who was rubbing her back. She was quietly sniffling saying it was her fault Mimi T was sick. I walked in making them both jump and Suga stood up. She hugged me saying she was glad we knew what was wrong with Tina and that it was getting addressed. Suga kissed my cheek before kneeling in front of Nika and rubbing her nose against hers and pecking her lips. Suga left out and I sat next to Nika and she spoke.

"I am so sorry."

"Nika, you didn't do anything, she hit her head and has a concussion. It explains why she's been such a moody bitch."

Nika looked shocked I said that and then back at the floor.

"Can you send me back home?"

"You want to leave?"

"Yes."

"We're leaving the day after tomorrow Baby."

Nika nodded. I gave Nika a kiss on the cheek and excused myself to the bathroom. I hadn't been since we left earlier and I finally felt the huge urge to go. After going, I took a shower, did my skin routine for the night and checked on Suga who was asleep. Back in Nika's room, Rob was lying with Nika telling her that we were leaving soon and that she didn't have to come out of the room if she didn't want too for the rest of the trip. I saw her agree and felt sad.

'I guess we'll be giving her the special talk back in Cali.' I thought.

Rob comforted Nika and I went to get some leftovers and came back up to brush my teeth and find Rob and Nika in the bed with Suga. Lucky for me, my Dad liked the double California King set up I had at home and recreated it at the mansion suites. I got in between Nika and Suga and soon felt my robe open up a little. I closed my eyes being soothed by our Baby's actions and prayed for all the women in my life before I gave into my slumber.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

wanted to wrap up this little arc so we can move onto to the good stuff. :)

--