HoneyBunz

Lauren's POV:

I seethed looking at Diamonte on the stage rapping with a local rapper, who was trending and couldn't believe she was the artist everyone was hyping up all day in the club. Diamonte and I went way back and I knew she had a crush on Onika. Onika was too blind to see it and just thought we were being friendly with her stupid gullible ass.

Once Diamonte's set was over, I walked over and met her outside in the parking lot with the rest of the lackluster talent. She looked shocked to see me for a second before her hand went across my face. She slapped me! I was so shocked! Before I had my footing she punched me in my chest and started yelling at how I was a bitch and set up Nicki and blah blah. We fought for a moment before we got pulled apart.

"Let that hoe go! This ass whopping been years in the making. You're a trash ass friend Lauren! You hurt Nicki when she needed you the most Bitch! You tried to get my Baby fucked over with that street bullshit knowing she a good girl." Diamonte yelled us both being restrained.

"I helped Nicki and gave her a place to stay when she didn't want to get married to Rihmeek!"

"Some help! She paid you back more money than you fucking deserved for that and more."

"She has three bitches taking care of her weird ass, that money didn't mean shit to her. She's living in a mansion on the other side of town!"

"And that's what she deserves! My friend is living her best life and happily married and enjoying herself like she should. You're just jealous Lauren! But I'm cool on you. We don't need you."

"Oh so you back in that bitch life! Does she know you want to fuck her? You dyke bitch! You always wanted to lick her pussy with your lesbian ass."

"I'm Bi bitch, get it right."

"Whatever! You're sick lusting after your friends."

"No, just her. I wouldn't fuck you with Nipsey's dick...Oh that's right, he's not fucking you no more huh?"

I screamed and lunged at her and we began to fight again for a moment before getting pulled apart. Diamonte shook her head and walked away from me. I went back inside the club and finished my shift before taking a shower in the back and getting my money. I still had my money from Nicki but I saved it in investments and an IRA so I could be good when I got tired of dancing. I left and went to get some take out from my new favorite restaurant. While waiting in the corner I could see and hear the wait staff setting up for a party. I walked over and asked my friend what they were celebrating and she just said a dinner party for tomorrow before getting pulled away. I glance at the notes on her podium and before taking out my phone and taking a picture.

Getting my food, I called Rihmeek and asked him if he still wanted information about his long-lost bitch. He agreed and we met up in a parking lot. I was eating my meal as he pulled up and joined me.

"What's up Lo?"

"Your girl is about to have a little dinner party and I have the details. I want 20k."

"20k? 20k is kidnapping prices Lo."

"No 30K would be kidnapping prices and this information is at least 15k and you not broke."

"Fine tell me what I need to know."

--

Rob's POV:

I was half sleep when I heard whining and Peaches talking lowly. I saw her take Nika out and was about to get up when Suga rolled over and slid her hand down my shorts. She stroked me to hardness before getting up and straddling me. I yawned closing my eyes on her perfect ass bouncing up and down in front of me.