Best Friends 3

Robyn's POV:

It was almost midnight when I heard something downstairs. Peaches and Suga were next to me sleeping and my Baby was missing from my side. I got up and put on my robe and quietly walked over to Nika's room to see that it was empty. I walked downstairs and saw that the kitchen light was on. I sat on the last step being able to hear the conversation between Nicki and her 'guest'.

"Nicki, I can't believe you lucked up like this! You got a these rich ladies to put you up and take care of you! Shit, you learned from your parents well."

"They're my wives."

"Wives? Cool. I was a wife once but no more. Nipsey left me and went to Mexico with some stripper chick."

"I'm sorry Lauren."

"It's okay, I'm just really struggling to get on my feet you know? I have enough for my condo for a few more months but I need money for incidentals and such. I know that your Grandma left you some money and you know I floated you a bunch of money when your parents kicked you out and..."

"Lauren you threw drugs on my lap and expected me to take the hit to keep you and Nip out of trouble!"

"You would have gotten a slap on the wrist or at most a year. I had too Nicki! Nip said that you were an informant, and he was literally going to kill you at home if you hadn't. You jumping out of the car had him paranoid not to mention we got raided like three days later. He beat my ass into the hospital when we got home that night! He went to jail and I went to the hospital and had a damn miscarriage because of you! I lost my son because of you Nicki!"

There was silence for a moment and I covered my mouth. I was shocked hearing what happened and soon heard them both crying.

"I'm sorry Lauren...I didn't even know you were pregnant."

"I was going to tell you the next morning, I was so excited Nicki and you took that away. I lost my baby and my best friend."

More silence and sniffling. I was considering getting up and going in but I waited.

"Okay Lauren..." Nicki said quietly.

I saw Nika go to the hall closet and get her purse and go back into the kitchen. I heard Lauren spell her last name and soon a check was ripped from a checkbook.

"Thank you, this will be more than enough to help me out and pay me back. I'm going to treat myself to a trip to Europe with the extras."

"...You should go, Rob doesn't like people in the house at night."

"Sounds controlling, your Mother was right. Those women control you. She said that you didn't want to help the family either because you barely gave them money without her begging you. She told me to get the money you owed me and I'm glad that you didn't make me beg."

"My wives love me. They treat me better than other people in my life."

"Keep it cute Nicki, I've known you from when we were kids and your Dad would beat you for not doing all your chores and you spent most nights hiding at my house in my closet and eating my Mom's food. I love you and want what's best for you and if you would have just went on and married Rihmeek like I told you, we'd both in better spots. Rihmeek just wanted to fuck you and for you to have his babies and you rejected that offer. You're so stupid Nicki, you literally have people bending over backwards to take care of you! It's not fair."

"Please leave...don't come back here Lauren."

"Don't try to grow a spine now! You know it's true, everyone is always taking care of Onika. Your parents, me, Rihmeek, and now three grown women."

"Leave and don't come back! I'm not joking! Go away and don't talk to me anymore. I paid my debt to you and then some. Friendship over. I don't ever want to see you again."

"...You don't get to cut me off, you're not special. You're a baby who needs other people to run her life because she's weak. I hope this 3 way relationship lasts because I won't be there to help you and neither will your parents after I tell them how you treated me."

I walked into the kitchen after grabbing a bat from the hall closet. Nicki looked like she was going to faint at the sight of me and Lauren smiled.

"You must be one of Nicki's wives. Hello, I'm..."

"I know who you are. Leave our house and don't come back."

"Every bit of controlling as Carol said, you must be Robyn." Lauren said with a smirk.

I felt Nicki come behind me and hold my forearm. She was shaking but quickly spoke.

"Get out Lauren! Don't ever come back and know that I have at least three people who love me unconditionally and you don't! I don't love you anymore, as friend or sisters."

"What! You take it back!" Lauren screamed trying to go around me to Nicki. "Take it back! You love me Nicki, you know it!"

At this point Beyonce and Megan were downstairs and Beyonce put her arm around Nika and took her upstairs while Megan posted up ready to fight Lauren if she even squinted wrong.

"Look at me, Take that money my wife gave you out of the goodness of her heart and leave. Don't contact her ever again. Don't come to this house ever again."

"Nika gave this bitch money? Nope! Let's get it back!" Megan yelled.

"It's mine! She owed me." Lauren said backing up.

"It's cool Megan, Nika can do what she wants with her money and if she feels like a debt had to be paid then it's what it is. Leave our house Lauren and never look back and know you lost a real ass friend over your dumb decisions. My Baby is smart and she doesn't want any of you in her life."

Lauren quickly left out albeit tripping over Megan's foot on the way and almost eating the glass coffee table and left. I made note of the license plate and put on the security alarm.

Suga was upset and had a blunt lit before I could even put my bat back. I had some of it and we went up to check on Nika. Peaches was holding her in their nursing chair in our room and Nika was sleeping and suckling. I asked Peaches how she went to sleep so fast and she said she gave Nika a dose of something Dr. Aiko gave her in private that would relax Nika if she was extremely stressed or upset. Suga let Peaches hit the blunt a few times to relax her and we finished it up on the balcony. I rubbed Suga's ass and asked her to grab me a PopTart before we went to bed. Suga bit her lip and said that she ate the last one earlier after splitting it with Nika.

Annoyed with this new information I told Suga that I'd be joining her for her morning shower. She grinned at the 'punishment' and I rolled my eyes. Her and Peaches were some freaks. The thought of my punishments makes their pussies water. Suga put Baby in bed with us Peaches and Suga went right to sleep while Nika rolled over and cuddled into me. I kissed her forehead and gave her a pacifier and went to sleep.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--