Onesie

Beyonce's POV:

I was dragging this morning since my sleep was interrupted a few times. I needed a Starbucks with double espresso shot and as if she read my mind Suga came in with Starbucks. She had been on a run and had some sexy work out gear on. Suga kissed my cheek and gave me my Iced mocha and went to give Rob her coffee.

I was sitting at the bar and had half of my drink and a banana. There was a knock on the door and Shadow went over and checked before opening the door for my Mom and Dad. I was surprised to see them and was thankful I had on a robe.

"Hey Bey, we were in the neighborhood and wanted to check on Onika. How is she?"

"She still has some pain and didn't have a very restful night."

"I'm sorry. Think she'll be okay with seeing me?"

"I guess, she's over what happened. I think she wants to move on Mom."

"I know, but I'm still very sorry. I know I can't take it back and I feel so horrible for what I've done. But I wrote her a nice letter and brought her a wedding gift."

"You can go up to her if you like Mom."

"No, I don't want to bother her. Wouldn't want to trigger her. Even though we talked for a few moments yesterday I could still see she was guarded."

My Mom put the pink sparkly bag she was holding on the car and hugged me before Dad hugged me and they left. I finished my coffee and went into the kitchen to start breakfast before Suga came in and helped me make pancakes and turkey bacon. Rob came down with Nika who was sniffling holding her side. She looked so cute in a pink chunky sweater and black tights with her hair in two mickey mouse style buns. We all sat at the table and Nika had a little bacon before curling up on the couch. Rob finished eating and went to sit with her and I went up to get dressed quickly since Rob said we were going out.

After a hot shower and getting changed into a gray stripped sweater and jeans with my gold Converse. I left my hair down and did a little light make up before restocking my 'Mom bag' and purse and going back downstairs.

Out in the truck, Rob said that we were going house hunting and Suga and I got excited since we'd been secretly wanting to move for two years now especially after Solange got her new house. Nika was quiet and just held her lion looking at the ground.

In the truck, Rob drove, and I sat in the back with Nika who was still quiet while Suga sat shotgun setting up her phone for music. I rubbed Nika's side lightly and Rob started talking about some houses she'd already looked at and started to ask what we wanted in a house. We all started talking without Nika's input as Rob pulled up to a gated community. After checking in we drove to the end back lots of a subdivision. We stopped at a new construction and got out. Rob opened Nika's door to help her out and they talked quietly for a moment as Suga wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips.

"I love you Peaches. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, just tired."

"I'm sorry. Want a Red Bull? I brought an extra from the house."

"No, emotionally tired. It's been a lot lately."

"I know." Suga gave me a squeeze and let me go as a black SVU pulled up and a well dressed older woman got out.

"Hello, I'm Sue, the realtor. Mel recommended me." The woman spoke.

"Hey Sue, I'm Robyn, Mel's friend. These are my wives, Beyonce and Megan." Rob said walking over and shaking Sue's hand.