A Mommy's Request

Nika's POV:

I didn't sleep very well last night. I was up half the night checking to make sure Daddy hadn't left and I was so sore. I was so tired.  Mommy had to help me a lot with getting me ready this morning. I was surprised she wasn't as worn out as me. She asked if I was feeling unwell and I shook my head 'No'.

Down at the breakfast table, Daddy told us that we were going to go get the food for Thanksgiving at Mimi Tina's house. I didn't want my breakfast and only had juice so I could take my medication. In the truck, I sat on Mommy's lap, suckling for the duration of ride to the store. At the store, Mommy had to go in and I didn't want to let her go. Daddy went to get a cart and Mama opened the backdoor and leaned into us. She coaxed me off Mommy's boob and gave me a pacifier and a kiss on the cheek. In the store, we walked around as Daddy pushed the cart and read off the list. I was feeling overwhelmed with all the people in the store and had my sleeve over my pacifier the whole time so no one wouldn't see it. I was surprised when I saw two 'Little's' in the store with their Mommy's. Mommy and Mama noticed too and they walked over and began to talk to them.

I felt Daddy put her arm around me and hold me close. She gave me a kiss and said that she loved me as we went into another aisle. We got the rest of the stuff and Mommy and Mama came over to use with a few more things. Daddy paid and we went back outside. Outside, they loaded up the groceries and we got back into the truck, I switched out my pacifier for Mommy's nipple as we pulled off.

"So, guess what Baby? We met a Mommies group and we're going to set up a lunch date. Won't that be exciting!" Mama said rubbing my cheek. Mama had sat in the back with us.

I didn't respond and just sucked harder wanting more milk but Mommy was tapped out for now. I switched boobs and got a little bit before that one was tapped out too.

--

Beyonce's POV:

Nika slipping into her headspace fully was obvious. Her clinging to me the whole ride and frantically trying to nurse sealed it. Poor thing started crying when I finally went dry. Suga shifted Nika in her lap and started to rock her. Nika fruitlessly sucked on Suga's breasts which only made her frustrated and Suga horny. I grinned and leaned forward whispering in Suga's ear that if she wanted to lactate, I'd take her to my Doctor to get her a prescription. She shook her head 'No' laughing unlatching Nika and put the pacifier she had in her bra in Nika's mouth. Rob pulled into my Mom's house.

We brought in all the food and I hugged my Mom who was cooking. Suga took Nika into the living room and I went to get some water. Mom asked Rob to set up some chairs in the dining room so she went to do that.

"What's wrong with the Baby?"

"She wants more milk but I have to replenish."

"Such a good 'Mommy'." My Mom cooed handing me a cookie. "Here this will help your milk supply, they're oatmeal."

I grin biting into my cookie and grabbing another one. I watched my Mom cook for a while before Suga came in to help my Mom and made me leave the kitchen for fear of me burning something up by looking at it. Back in the living room, Nika laid on the couch with Rob who was sleep. I kneeled in front of her and rubbed her cheek. She sucked harder on her pacifier and I put my arm around her making her relax. The door closed behind us and I looked up to see Solange. She looked upset but quickly fixed her face talking to Mom and Suga. She came over to me and sat. She hugged me and I knew she wanted to talk. I excused myself from Nika and told her to call for Mama if she needed anything. Outside on the patio, Solange and I sat and she cleared her throat and spoke low.