Cupcakes

Nicki's POV:

Hearing the yelling I knew exactly who it was and felt sick to my stomach. I excused myself to the bathroom but really went down and out the back door. The planter never stood a chance and the delicious meal I was eating came back up. I saw a metal stool by the open service door and sat. I could still hear the yelling and it was putting me in a bad mental space. I heard Diamonte calling me before she came around the corner and saw me. She breathed a sigh of relief as she hugged me.

"Baby girl, I found you. Thank you, Rihmeek is losing his shit in front of the door."

"I don't even know how he found out. You think my Mom told him?"

"I don't think so. She looked more stressed and upset than anyone else. She was the first one to go to Robyn and say she was sorry and to protect you. Speaking of which, please come inside."

I nod. I get up and start to follow Diamonte inside but soon hear the wail of sirens and got curious. I went the other way and saw Rihmeek and his boys shouting before the gun shots started. I dropped and heard Diamonte did the same. People really started screaming all around me and running. I got stepped on twice and couldn't pull myself up. Soon it calmed down around me enough that Diamonte helped me up and we went inside. Inside was empty outside of the staff and we got put into the first floor party room, Beyonce wrapped me up in a hug and the doors were locked. My Mom came over and apologized saying that she didn't call Rihmeek and didn't even let my Dad know where she was going this morning. Rob quickly calmed us all down and said that her police friend said that everyone had been carted off to jail and thankfully no one had been shot outside.

I couldn't help but cry and lament that I didn't even get to have a cupcake from the celebration cake. Diamonte quickly disappeared and Beyonce and my Mom calmed me down to just sniffles as Diamonte and some of the wait staff came down with the cupcake boxes. Everyone was given a free glass of wine to calm our nerves and everyone quietly had the cupcakes and talked. After thirty minutes everything was wrapped up and I was happy. My back and side hurt, and I didn't want to make a scene since everyone finally had calmed down.

Out in the cute pink limo that Rob rented we said 'Goodbye' and watched everyone leave before we left. I shuddered and felt my side pain get worse. I carefully peeled my skirt from side and saw that it was soaked in blood and was just beginning to show on the outside of it.

Beyonce and Megan freaked out for a few moments before Rob told them to stop and grabbed a bar towel from the side bar and pressed it against my side. She gave Megan instructions to tell the driver to take us to the hospital and told Beyonce to help me out of my dress carefully. They did both and quietly looked on as Rob kept applying pressure to my side. Beyonce had her 'Mom bag' and thankfully had a big blanket in it. She carefully wrapped it around me and gave Rob another bar towel.

At the hospital, Megan got a Nurse to bring a stretcher and put me on it. I tried not to cry telling them I loved them as I got pushed through double doors.

--

Rob's POV:

Peaches, Suga, and our close family were waiting with us in the waiting room on the surgery floor as I filled out the documentation for Nicki's surgery. I felt so bad for all my girls and couldn't believe that this was the end to our night. Thankfully our close family were able to emotionally support Peaches and Suga after I calmed them down. I finished with the paperwork and gave it back to the nurses station. Before I could turn to sit the Doctor came out and spoke quietly to me.

"She's in recovery, it was puncture wound so thankfully not a gun shot wound. She said she fell when everything happened and got stepped on. I pulled pieces of rusted metal and glass out, thankfully it didn't destroy the artery it pierced. Your wife is very lucky. I was careful with my stitched to minimize any scars. Now, I feel comfortable letting her come home but I need her come back in two days for follow up or I can keep her tonight and discharge in the morning."

"I want her to come home, we'll have her here on time for the follow up."

"Good, let me prep her for discharge and she'll be right out."

"Can my wives go back and be with her?"

"Sure."

I motion for Peaches and Suga who were looking at me teary eyed and they walked over and went with the Doctor. I went over and told the family what happened and they all were relieved. Solange and Coi went downstairs to the gift shop and I looked into the 'Mom bag' and saw an extra shirt and sweatpants for Nicki. 'Thank goodness for the Mom bag.' I thought as I walked over and gave the clothes to the nurse for Nicki. I finished up paperwork and paid the co-pay and sat. Mel looked at me and handed me a blunt and an edible gummy. I thanked her and had the edible and put the blunt away for later.

The edible had really mellowed me as Solange and Coi came back with balloons. Nicki soon was rolled out with a face mask on. I could see her pacifier moving under it and noticed Peaches was fixing her dress. Suga looked as even keeled as I was and Mel whispered that she gave Suga an edible as well.

The family spoke and hugged Nicki before we all walked down to the valet parking. For the second time tonight, we said 'Bye' and I realized how late it was. It was one in the morning. Thankfully Solange had her truck and we were able to pile in and get dropped off. At home, Suga carried Nika in and put her on her bed. We all took showers and got changed into pajamas and Peaches helped Nika clean up careful of her bandages before putting one of my big shirts on her, pajama pants, and socks since she complained her feet were cold. In our bed, Suga couldn't stay awake and went to sleep within in moments. I gave Peaches the blunt to smoke on the balcony to relax her and Nika laid next to me supported by a body pillow. Sleepily she suckled her pacifier while trying to keep her eyes open. I leaned over pecked the back of her pacifier and told her to sleep and that we'd be right here for her. I put her fuzzy blanket around her and held her putting her to sleep. Peaches soon came in and brushed her teeth before joining us in bed. She kissed Suga on the forehead and kissed Nika's cheek and my lips before speaking quietly.

"Remember you talking about us moving to a better gated community? The new one about thirty minutes away?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, I want to do that. Look at this."

Peaches put her phone in my hand and some footage of girls at the club. Soon it Lauren throwing money at bitches with the caption. 'Partying with his money. Getting my lick back. She deserved it. Bitch got 3 women to love her and a nigga she don't even want!'

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--

(forgive my cliff hangers I normally write at night.)