Littles 1

Beyonce's POV:

After talking for a bit Nika was back in her headspace and wanted to do her nightly routine. I helped her and put her in a cute bunny pajama tank top and matching shorts. I brushed her hair up into a bun and turned the lights off. I put on the star projector, and I put some quiet piano music on. Getting comfortable on the nursing chair in the corner, I took a moment to apologize again and told her that I would do better. She accepted that and accepted me, and I was super relieved to have my Baby back again.

Hours past and it was two in the morning. Nika and I were still lying in the large chair, and she was half asleep still latched on. We had a blanket over us, and I saw that my water cup was put on the side table. Rob, had been in. I gulped down my water and immediately wanted more. I carefully got up and gave Nika a pacifier and covered her up again. Knowing her she wasn't going to get up just yet for a bathroom break.

Down in the kitchen, I checked things out before getting some ice water and looking at the calendar. I completely forgot we were going over to Solange's to meet her new Little and have a small family dinner after everyone got home from work. I sigh at the idea of a gathering when things with us were a little rocky but welcomed the distraction.

I got Nika a small water bottle and went upstairs running straight into Suga. She looked upset and quickly hugged me. I hugged her back and felt that she was shaking. I felt bad knowing she reacted that way when she had nightmare and I wasn't in bed when she woke up. I gave her Nika's water and walked with her to Nika's room. I checked that Nika was still sleep and Suga spoke.

"Sleep with me?"

"I will, What was your nightmare about?"

"...I don't want to talk about it." Suga grumbled sitting on Nika's bed.

I sat next to Suga and rubbed her back as she finished the water and she stopped shaking. Suga laid back in the bed and I did the same as she wrapped around me nuzzling her face in my neck.

"Promise you won't leave me."

"I won't Megan, you know that."

"Rob is still really mad at me and I know you're upset too."

"I'm not mad, I just feel bad I didn't realize what was happening. I don't Nika to feel like we're disrespecting her and sadly, we have been."

"I'm sorry, I just crave you so much that, where I get horny is where I get horny. Plus the idea of her catching us, kind of turns me on more. I wish she would just join us sometimes instead of getting all upset."

"Suga, I get it but Nika doesn't like it so we have to stop."

"Not fair..."

"Very fair, you want our Little to be happy don't you? She's really gotten close to you and I don't want you to mess that up by being jealous."

"How can I help it? She gets to spend all day with my Queen."

Suga started to kiss my neck and I giggled at the comment.

"You smell good, I love it."

"You smell like the fabric softener, I like when the maid puts extra in."

Suga snuggled to me closer and her light kisses quickly turned to deep hickies and her hand slid into my panties and her fingers quickly found my clit piercing. She rubbed in small circles and I bit my lip before quickly remembering where we were.