Super Freaky Girl

Peaches POV:

Nika nodded as she started to play with my idle nipple. Suga pulled out her tracing paper and asked ideas before starting to draw. She did our family tattoo and placed it on Nika's side to check placement. It looked good so she went to get Rob to get approval. Nika stopped suckling and spoke quietly.

            "Can we see 'Mani and Ari?"

            "Oh, you're up for a visit? I could see what Kelly has planned, they asked about seeing you too."

Nika nodded and hugged me. I gave her a hug back and kissed her forehead.

            "I love you, I'm here for you Baby. I know you've been sad."

There was a knock on the door as Rob and Suga came in. Rob kissed my cheek and Nika's before looking at where Suga was going to tattoo Nika. She said it looked good and asked what me and Nika thought and we nodded. Suga washed her hands and got her things together and began to tattoo Nika's side. It was right on her last rib she was whining a little bit even with my nipple in her mouth. Rob rubbed her thigh and did good at keeping her still so she wouldn't jump. Suga soon finished and wiped it down, put ointment on it before taking a picture of it. Rob gushed at how cute it was before Suga covered it. Rob's mark on us, was crown that was half jeweled and fancy and the side thorns with pink roses. It was about the size of a fun size Snickers bar but Suga's amazing tattoo skills made it so you could see everything clearly.

Suga placed the tattoos she worked on for me and Nika on the side of our left and right wrists. It was a simple outline of a mama bear for me and baby bear for her. It was about the same size of Rob's mark and inside of mine it said 'maman' which was French for Mommy and her's bébé 'Baby'. I told Suga it was perfect and she asked what color we wanted it. Nika said 'rainbow' and I agreed just telling Suga to put more yellow in mine. Suga quickly prepped us and did Nika's first since Rob wanted to talk to her. Nika finished suckling my breast by the time Suga was done and Suga gave her a Blowpop and kissed her saying she did good for sitting her both tattoos. Nika left the room with Rob and Suga pulled her gloves off and quickly connected her lips with mine making me grin.

Suga started to kiss me as she got between my legs and pulled the strings of my panties loose making them fall off. Suga was in her robe and I quickly realized she was naked under it. Suga moved her lips to my neck, my breasts, stomach and then pussy. She lightly took my clit and it's piercing into her mouth and nibbled it before flicking it with her tongue making it hard. Suga's fingers slid in and out of me as she sucked my clit like a pacifier. I covered my moan and Suga came up for air. Suga started to rub my pussy against mine as she held my legs in the air. Slick and sliding our pussy were gliding against each other effortlessly.

Suga made me orgasm before she got up and went into the closet. She came back with the biggest strap on we had and pulled me to the end of the bed. Flipping me on my stomach, she had my ass in the air and entered me slowly. I bit my lip feeling the fullness from the toy. Suga soon buried it deep and started toying with my ass before sliding in the anal plug that she had hidden in her hand.

Suga's grip was firm on my hips and she started to fuck me.

--

Rob's POV:

Nika was sitting on the bench in front of me and I sat under her in the playroom. I had oiled her feet and was enjoying watching them glide up and down my shaft.

            "Faster Daddy?" Nika asked quietly.

            "Good girl, go faster."

Nika went faster and I soon covered her feet in the nut I was holding since earlier. I took a moment before grabbing her down from the bench and kissing her. Putting her on the mat under me and I started to rub her pussy through her panties making her moan quietly. I rubbed and teased her pussy as my mouth soon moved to her collar. I was glad it was the leather on because I bit it and started to pull on it choking her a little with it. I was carefully not to cut off her air supply or anything. Nika moaned and quietly squealed as I started to pat her pussy hard and snaked her leg between mine to keep her legs open.