Oceans

Mel's POV:

Once Rob left, I set the timer on my phone. I looked at my camera apps and saw that my associate was getting ready to do the big sweep of Rob's house and that Rob's cousin and mine were coming up on the front door. Mama Mo played her part beautifully and I was happy that Tink didn't to leave the room because I cut certain cameras until I got brought that asshole. They quickly got him in the boat and I jumped in and hit the gas. Off the shore enough that the compound looked like a blip, I turned to Shadow who was being held down in the bottom of the boat.

"You know you fucked up right? That's my family you fucked with. You were getting off on my Baby's fear of you and masturbating in front of her is fucked up. How dare you! You are sick and deserve worse than this!"

"4 bitches in a house fucking and sucking and you think I wasn't going to get hard?"

"You were supposed to protect them!"

"No, I was supposed to protect Beyonce and Nicki. I did my job...." Shadow replied with a grin.

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Well the Baby needs protection huh? Someone to watch over her, someone to tuck her in at night? Make sure that those sheets stay dry and panties? Poor thing always had a wet spot in the seat of them so I had to change them. I had to kiss it better but it would only make it wetter and wetter. So sweet."

"Can we blow his fucking head off instead!" My cousin asked.

I shook my head with a big sigh because I wanted to rip him inside out but I wanted to know more of what was happening.

"What else?"

"I'm done talking, watch the videos if you want to see all the fun I had and thank Rob for those tranquilizers. She'd sleep through it all." Shadow grinned.

"Put him in the water!"

The cousins held his head in the water as I hit the gas on the little speed boat. Soon he stopped struggling and we placed him in the water and to saturate him fully and waiting for him to float. After a quick call to the coast guard about a man overboard, they got him out of the water and I kicked in the water works and hysterics that my friend drowned going for his phone that fell overboard.

Easy peasy paperwork and they took possession of the body as Rob and the ladies came back. I dismissed the cousins who were happy to help and for the money that would defiantly hold them over for a long time. The ladies went inside, and Rob came over to me and we talked for a bit before deciding to get a drink.

Inside we got some rum and cokes and went to see what Nika was up too. We spotted her in the kitchen sitting with Mama Mo who was feeding her fruit while they played a board game. Nika smiled at both of us and went back to playing.

I had to excuse myself to cry for a moment and Rob caught me. She hugged me and told me that it was okay and that we were all going to talk later and that Nika is okay since she just had a full STI and HIV tests with all of us before we traveled.

I nod finishing my beer. I yawned and Rob and I went to the couch. Rob pulled out her phone and called Shadow's Mom, she really played up the sympathy and said that it was horrible accident but that she had life insurance for him that would pay her handsomely for his loss. She was sad but thankful and even told Rob to cremate him and scatter him in the ocean since that was his last wishes for the last few years. Rob agreed and said that her lawyer would send her paperwork. Rob hung up and thanked me for having restraint so we could make sure his Mom benefited from his lousy life. She cuddled me and I nodded off to sleep.

--

Nika's POV:

For two days, everyone seemed to be treating me weird. They were extra baby-ing me, I was never alone and never had to lift a finger for anything. I felt kind of bad since it was Mommy' s birthday trip and mentioned that to them and her but they said they wanted to spend time with me. It was late in the afternoon and everyone was either half sleep around the pool or eating. I had been sitting on Mommy's lap in the pool for a while she talked to Mama who was in and out of the pool getting fruit. I was horny and started to get unsettled on Mommy's lap since she had her hand between my thighs. She smirked and slid my cherry bikini bottoms to the side and started to rub my slit before putting a finger into me and rubbing my clit.

"How about we take you in and Mommy and Mama can take care of their Baby?"

I happily nod and we get up. Mommy grabbed Mama and we went over to the outdoor shower and got washed off from the chlorine before going inside and down to the basement. I actually was surprised there was one. Inside, it was like a tame version of the 'sex' room we had at home but a red leather square as big as a king size bed set in the center of the room. I was taken over and placed on it. Mama took off my towel and told me to lie back. I nod and laid back before they both laid next to me on each side and put their warm hands on my thighs. Mama started to make out with me while Mommy kissed my neck and started to circle her fingers around my clit. Mama moved her hands down and started to rub my breasts and pinch my nipples. They both stopped kissing me and kissed each other before speaking.

"What's the safe word Baby?"

"Starfruit."

Mama nodded and kissed me deeply before rolling over on top of me grinding her pussy into me. I moaned into her mouth, eyes rolling and pussy wetter than the ocean. Her body dwarfed mine as she wrapped me up and flipped us over. I felt Mommy spread my ass cheeks and she lightly rubbed my hole before I felt a lot of lube and the pressure of a warm plug. I sighed with pleasure and again another big sigh as Mommy filled me up with a huge strap on. Mama kissed me and told me that I was a 'good girl' for taking it. Mommy agreed and started to fuck me hard with the strap on. "Oh fuck" was all I could say above a whisper as Mommy pounded into me while Mama held me on her pussy. Mommy was fucking us both and Mama was giving me kisses and hickies all over my neck. Finally we busted a big nut each and Mommy pulled out and Mama let me go. I turned me on so much to see her suck my juices off the strap before Mommy face fucked her with it. Normally Mommy was more submissive so it was a huge turn on to see her fucking us like this. Mommy ditched the strap and came over and licked and sucked my pussy before she turned me on my stomach and started to hump my fat plugged ass while kissing me. Mama surprised me and started to hump her ass and both their pussy juices slid down onto me. The weight of them made it even better and we were in unison moaning and groaning. Soon they got off of me and put me on my back. Putting my legs on each of their shoulders they both sucked and ate my pussy while making out with each other. I was all but horse at this point and my thighs ached and my toes were cramping. They ate my pussy until it was numb before they took turns fucking me even both strapping up and putting me in the middle of them. It was a wild feeling to be double penetrated but felt amazing at the same time. It was so pleasurable and I was secretly still high from the edible that I snuck off Aunty Mel so I begged them not to stop until I couldn't walk.

--

Later, After my body was sore and covered in various bite marks, hickies, and bruises from a spanking I was enjoying aftercare. Daddy had given me a long bath, oil down, and put in me in a white tank top and shorts and put a movie on for me. Mama was outside side smoking with Aunty Mel and Mommy had went downstairs to get some water and came back with shorts on and no top. She laid next to me and I happily latched while watching the TV. I loved her breasts, I enjoyed the milk but I loved just the comforting feeling I got from being so close to her and sucking on them. My pacifier felt nice in my mouth but titties were better.

Daddy started to rub Mommy's feet and she thanked her and turned to kiss my forehead.

"I love you my Baby." Mommy whispered.

I closed my eyes so I wouldn't cry from happiness and I hugged her tighter.

--

Excuse all errors!!

thoughts/comments??

--