Suga X Nika 2

Nika's POV:

Mama and I were quietly eating our meals in a booth together in the corner. I was enjoying her sitting with me and cuddling with me while we were eating. She got syrup on her breasts and I wanted to lick it off but she told me 'later' and excused herself to use the bathroom. I was wiping my hands of syrup when I was suddenly joined by Tems. I was surprised and looked up for Solange but didn't see her. Tems smiled sliding in closer and spoke.

"Hey cutie, are you all by yourself?"

I shake my head 'No' not looking at Tems. Tems curled her finger under my chin and lifted my head to look at her. She smiled warmly and leaning close.

"Don't be shy Pooh, I don't bite. Solange's told me so much about you and I'm just so fascinated."

Tems looking at me like I was an oddity made me feel so nervous. I moved slightly from Tems but her warm hand hit my bare thigh. I looked at the bathroom and was slightly relieved to see Mama come out and over. She quickly sat across from us and spoke.

"Tems...What do we owe the pleasure?"

"Ordering some food to go and I saw your Pooh. Meg, I'm like so ready to have my own 'Little'. Solange has told me so much, but I need to hear it from someone who has a good 'Little'."

"Uh-huh." Mama said looking at her phone that was going off. "Damn, I have to take this. Don't move."

Mama quickly got up answering the phone and walking out to the sidewalk. Tems speaking made me pay attention her again.

"Nika, do you like nursing? Do you get to choose when you want to be 'Big' and 'Little'? Whose Mommy? Mama? Daddy? You have a collar, is that apart of it or something else? Do you wear diapers?"

I bit my lip hearing all the questions and spoke quickly.

"Yes, Yes, Beyonce is Mommy, Megan is Mama, and Daddy is Rihanna. I like my collar, it makes me feel really close to Daddy and it's 'our' thing. And No, I don't want to be diapered."

"Interesting, but are you sure about the diapering? Solange said that your Mommy told her that sometimes when you get really nervous that you wet yourself and that she wanted to diaper you but you refused."

"She told her?" I reply feeling horribly embarrassed.

"I mean it was a slight drunk confession but it's cool. It happens huh? I think I want a diaper willing Little and definitely a nursing one."

Tems told me all of her desires of a Little and asked if I knew any that would fit her but I could answer. I was too busy being upset that Mommy had betrayed my trust. Soon Mama came back and paid for our meal and talked to Tems for a moment before she went to get up. Her hand brushed the table and my full glass of water fell into my lap. I yelped and froze. The sudden wash of coldness and ice cubes was replaced by warmness in my lap and down my legs. Tems put napkins in my lap quickly as Mama got up to come over to my side.

"Aww looks like someone had an accident." Tems said with a small frown. "You need a change Little one."

I was shaking with rage, sadness, and embarrassment as Mama moved Tems to the side and wiped up the mess. She spoke quietly telling me it was 'okay' and not to cry. She wrapped my blanket around my waist and I ran to the bathroom. In the stall, I silently cried taking off my skirt, underwear and socks. Luckily Mama had a change of clothes in the bag and baby wipes. I got cleaned up and changed quickly before changing into new underwear and black tights. I tossed the wet clothes and blanket before putting the bag just outside of the door. I was getting ready to run off when I felt Mama's grip on my waist. She didn't say anything and just left with me. In the truck, Mama put me in the front and drove us home.

At home, it was late and I was exhausted and still really upset. Mommy was sitting on the couch with a glass of wine along with Daddy who was lying back with her eyes closed.

I wanted to hit her, to yell, throw something, but I started crying and ran up to my room, locking door. Sadly, the mirror in my room caught my rage and broke into a million pieces all over the floor and rug. My ankle hurt as it had caught some glass but I didn't care. I collapsed on my bed crying and before long everyone was at my door wanting me to open it. Daddy soon opened it and closed it. She didn't speak for a moment before lying on the bed next to me.

I told her what happened. She didn't speak but took me down to her office and locked the door. She tended to my ankle and using a flashlight and tweezers pulled the reflective pieces from my ankle before cleaning it thoroughly and wrapping it. I was still extremely upset and crying into her shoulder until I felt sick and had a headache.

Daddy was texting her phone and soon Mama came in and gave her an ice pack and gave me a pacifier. She left and Daddy spoke.

"Nika, I'm sorry that Mommy betrayed your trust. She needs to come in here and apologize okay?"

Mommy soon came in looking weepy and quickly began to apologize. She said she was sorry and only mentioned the 'wetting' once in drunk conversation a year ago when Aunt Solo was talking about wanting to diaper a Little.

She begged me to forgive her and I sniffled nodding in Daddy's shoulder. She soon left out and Daddy helped me up and walked me to the back guest room blocks. Normally we didn't come in there since we had own rooms and the guests used those rooms. She helped me undress and undressed herself before we took a hot shower together. I was more relaxed at that point and sleepy. I was fighting sleep as she rubbed down in lotion and changed my ankle bandage. She got me a pair of underwear and a shirt and shorts to wear before pulling my hair up and getting dressed in a shirt and shorts herself.

Laying down in bed, Daddy treated me to a back massage and tried to lull me to sleep but I wanted my milk and since Mommy was full of it, Daddy had to call her down. She was happy to join us as Mama was asleep and sounded like she was sawing through the Amazon with her snoring. Mommy quickly let her robe open for me before apologizing about letting something personal slip and promised to do anything to make me feel better.

I didn't respond as I was suckling my pain away from two very full breasts. Daddy told me that she could punish Mommy for me if I wanted and I shook my head. If anyone was going to punish Mommy it was going to be me and I had some ideas in mind. Tomorrow was going to be hell.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/ comments?

--