Suga X Nika 1

Four months later- 

Rob's POV:

Nika was sitting in my office with me. Her head was in my lap and she was enjoying me stroking her hair and neck. Recently she opened up to me that she really like when we touched her and enjoyed me 'petting' her while I worked. So every day, I left a little work to do at home so she could sit at my feet on her little pink stool and enjoy me caressing her. We were all in good space and I was praying to keep it that way. Suga had stopped lactating a week ago and I know her and Nika missed it but they both agreed it would be for the best and Suga missed her piercings. She even let Nicki pick them out and she got a cute gold dangle one with a 'N' on it for our Baby.

Peaches was back to 100 percent boob duty and her and Nika hadn't left the house this week as Nika was feeling clingy and wanted all of her attention and to reconnect. Peaches let her as she needed the rest. She had been stressed over the court case for Coi and being there for Solange but now it was over. Coi was going to prison and in a random act of serendipity Rihmeek was as well. He thought it was a good idea to shoot up his Baby mama's crib and shot her boyfriend.

Nika rubbing my leg got my attention and I spoke.

"What's up Baby Doll?"

"I love you."

"Awww, I love you too Baby."

I help her up and put her in my lap giving her a kiss. She put her head in the crook of my neck and spoke quietly.

"I miss the Grannies."

It was hard to hold my smile. Nika had been talking with my Mom and Suga's Mom every day wanting to be closer to them and it's been so sweet. So Suga and I set up a surprise for her tomorrow for Mother's Day weekend. There was a knock on the door and Suga came in munching on a Poptart.

"Sorry to interrupt but me and Nika have a job to go do."

"That's fine, Are you going to the shop?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, well be safe. No tattoos or piercings for either one of you."

Suga agreed and I stood and helped Nika. I gave Nika a hug and kiss and told Suga to grab them both dinner while they were out since Bey and I were going out on our date night and wouldn't be home to cook. Suga nodded and left with Nika and I locked up my office. I went upstairs and found Peaches laying on the bed sleep and decided to join her.

--

Suga's POV:

Nika wanted to nap as we left so I killed time listening to the rest of my favorite crime podcast. At the shop, my Bookie was cranky and wanted to sleep more but with all the noise in the shop, that wasn't happening. I gave my Bookie a pacifier and a face mask and told her that later I'd put her to sleep. In my tattoo room, I set up for my client and let Bookie help me finish my design. Soon my client, Chrissean 'Chris' came in with her boyfriend Jonathan 'Blueface or Blue'. I was no stranger to them and told shop security to make sure they were on standby.

Chrissean wanted a tattoo of their son's name on her ribs and a refresh on some of her color on her old tattoos. I put some music on and started to tattoo while Chris and Blue talked. Bookie just looked at us all quiet in the chair in the corner with her fuzzy blanket wrapped around her. Once I finished the main tattoo I brought Nika over to help me do the color. She happily sat on my lap carefully tattooing. Chris asked for a break and went to the bathroom with Blue following. Soon they came back and Bookie finished the coloring. Doing the last of the prep with Bookie, Blue spoke.

"Ayo Megan we got a proposition."

"Proposition?" I ask not looking up.

"We want to fuck Onika, How much?"

My Bookie gasped and I looked up.

"I know you didn't just ask me that. Onika is not being shared with you two and definitely not for money. Apologize for even thinking about asking me that dumb shit."

"Come on Meg, she a fine little bitch, Blue just trying to eat that pussy from the back."

"Eww!" Nika said from behind her face mask looking at Blue.

"The only person eating her pussy is me and my wives! Don't play with my Bookie. All disrespect Blue, you don't deserve to even have a wet dream about you putting your crusty mouth on my Bookie's pretty juice pussy. This is rich bitch pussy, you don't have the coins!" I yell.

The door to my room opened and my manager came in with security. After getting the money for the session, Blue and Chris left cursing and saying they wouldn't come back.

I talked to my Boss and had some water before cleaning up my room and disinfecting my table. I locked the door wanting to talk to Bookie about what happened. She was rubbing her eyes, so I put her on the tattoo table and joined her putting her on top of me. She looked so cute today in a white sweater, gray tennis skirt, knee highs, and vans. Peaches has been into tennis skirts lately and it was driving me and Rob crazy with lust because they'd barely cover her ass.

Nika released one of my breasts from my top and latched on and I rubbed up her thighs. I apologized for what happened earlier and told her she can have the stack I got from the session to buy what she wanted. Nika nodded before letting my nipple go and moving up placing her head in the crook of my neck.

She told me quietly that she loved me and I smiled and gave her a tight squeeze and told her that I loved her and that I was happy that she gave me a second chance to get closer to her as did initially feel like she rejected me in favor of Rob and Peaches. She sat up and said that she didn't want to force me into anything and was just waiting for me to get comfortable but was very happy that I think of her as my wife too and that she loved her 'Mama'.

I grinned kissing her lips before we got up and her stomach grumbled. I grabbed my bag and asked what she wanted for dinner. She asked for breakfast food and I nodded knowing a good spot.

--

Excuse all errors!

Thoughts./Comments??

--