Mom's Date Night 2

short update. sorry. 

Beyonce's POV:

Suga and I got an appetizer and a glass of red wine and slowly began to talk. We talked about her work balance, my home life balance and Nika's care taking duties. Suga wanted to play a bigger piece of the role in care taking for Nika and asked if she could read her a story every night before bed and we could alternate her night routine. I happily agreed and told her that she could have weekend night care so it wouldn't disturb her sleep schedule during the week since she had work. Soon dinner was on the table and Suga and I ate half of it before her lips were on my neck asking if I was ready to go the 'spot'. I agreed and she paid the check and we left. Walking down to the hotel a few blocks over, Quan was barely out of the room after his check before Suga had my dress up looking at my panties. She rolled her eyes and let me go so we could brush out teeth real quick.

Mouth fresh, Suga helped me out of my clothes and I laid back on the bed naked. Suga stripped and ran her nails down my legs and thighs before going into the bathroom and coming back with the big double strap. I bit my lip at the idea of being stretched two times over.

Suga worked me over for hours and I loved every bit of it! Rob and Suga knew I liked being submissive to them in the bedroom and they loved obliging. My body was sore and felt good soaking in the large hot tub with between her legs. Suga's hands were still wandering my body, I was full from missing Nika's nursing session so she hand expressed my milk in the water relieving me. I hated to let Nika's milk go to waste but the milk bath was going to make our skin extremely soft. Plus, it gave her a chance to suckle me for longer without having to fill up.

Suga's hand soon found it's way on my clit and in my pussy. Not one to be gentle, Suga started pounding her fingers into me and rubbing my clit fast and hard until I had one final gut pulling orgasm. Suga finally let her grip go and kissed me deeply saying she loved me and loved our time together. Suga loved Robyn but I know she mainly got into our marriage for me.

After cleaning up and getting dressed in night clothes that Suga had for us, we laid in the other Queen sized bed that we didn't fuck wet, and held each other in a warm embrace, going to sleep.

--

The alarm woke up us at 7 and we got our stuff and headed home. We stopped for Starbucks and picked up breakfast for our loves before going home. At home, we were surprised that they both were gone but saw the note Rob left that she was taking Baby out for something and would be right back. I was slightly annoyed she didn't specify but Suga pulled me to the trampoline in the back and we quietly fucked each other on it. Something about bumping coochies on a bouncy surface was squirt inducing. We were going to have to hose it down before Nika got on it for sure.

After a shower and eating breakfast, I sat on the couch breasts aching for my Baby. The door opened and Nika and Robyn. Rob was holding a takeaway bag for Waffle House and Nika was holding her stuffie with tearful eyes.

"Come to Mommy, Baby." I reply standing with my arms out for her.

Nika came over and hugged me and Rob came over and gave me a peck on the cheek. I could feel Nika's mouth on my breast through my loose tank top and spoke quietly.

"Let's go upstairs where it's quiet."

I walked Nika up to the master room and laid down with her taking off my tank top. She curled up next to me and spoke quietly.

"Missed you."

"Awww, I missed my Baby too! I love you Nika."

I kissed Nika and rubbed her arm feeling the band-aid on it.

"You get hurt Baby?"

"I got a shot." Baby said getting upset again.

"Oh really? I'm sorry, we don't have to talk about it."

Nika nodded and latched herself and Suga walked in and hugged Nika and kissed her cheek.

"Bookie, Mama missed you, I love you. I'll check on you later."

Suga left and Nika continued to suckle her little heart out and I turned the TV on low and rubbed her back enjoying being back with my Baby.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts./comments??

wanted next chptr to be it's own.

--