Suga's Closure

Peaches POV:

We were at my Mom's house for the dinner with Solange and Tems and I was balancing keeping Suga in a good headspace and Nika's neediness since she had an ear infection and had a fever on and off all day and only wanted to suckle her pain away. I low key blamed Rob for her getting it since she washed her hair and got a lot of water in her ear and let her go outside before things dried out.

I was having some water as I rubbed Suga's back as we waited for Solange and Tems. Nika was on the couch straddling Rob who had given her a pacifier and was raking her nails up and down Nika's spine. Suga smiled at me and gave me a few pecks on the cheek before helping my Dad bring the smoked chicken in. My Mom came in ready to host in her apron and told me to exit the kitchen before something caught on fire.

Walking over to the couch, Nika was getting sleepy and her eyes were low. I pulled on her pacifier clip and pecked Nika's soft lips a few times before she asked for her 'Mama'. I nodded before giving her the pacifier back. Suga came over and sat as Rob let Nika up and she moved into Suga's lap. I put Nika's fuzzy blue blanket over them as Suga let down her tank top for Nika. Rob and I kissed Suga before giving her and Nika space. As much as Suga objected, she had grown to love her nursing relationship with Nika. Still adamant that she wasn't going to do it for long, she was just enjoying the moment even if it turned her on.

The door bell rang and Solange came in with Tems. We all spoke and went to sit down. My Mom was sweet and offered to take Suga a plate but she just took a roll and said she was okay to eat later on. Mel came in and sat next to me and Rob and we started dinner. Tems was nice and Solange really seemed smitten by her.

My Mom and Dad excused themselves to sit on the porch for awhile giving us room to really get into it with Tems.

"Tems, did you tell Solange?" Rob asked.

"Yes, I know that Tems is Megan's ex. We talked all this week about it. I'm cool." Solange said sipping her wine.

Rob and I nod and Tems spoke.

"Meg and I had closure in our relationship so I'm fine. I know it could be a little weird that we are in each other's lives again but I love Solange."

Solange and Tems kissed and Mel spoke.

"That's cool in all but you know we're all looking at you sideways because you left Suga at the altar."

"Technically, it was the courthouse but yeah, I know, I fucked up. I wasn't ready and couldn't bring myself to tell her and that morning, I ran. I actually wanted to have time to apologize to her again and talk if that's okay?"

Rob and I nodded and Solange rubbed Tems shoulder and told her to make it 'right'.

--

Suga's POV:

I was glad to have the excuse of holding Nika during dinner because, I still couldn't look at Tems without wanting to cry. She and I did have closure but it still hurt. It hurt standing at that courthouse for hours until Tems hit me saying she wasn't coming. We had a young and dumb Blueface and Chrissean type relationship when we were drunk and were toxic to each other but we cared about each other a lot.

My Bookie had fallen asleep and I swapped my nipple for her cute new Mermaid pacifier that I got her. She felt cooler as her fever had broken and I was adjusting her blanket when Tems came over and sat next to me. I held my Bookie tighter and relaxed myself.

"Hey Suga, Can I still call you that?"

"Yeah, that's cool. It's my nickname so it's whatever."

Tems nodded and looked at Nika who was face was barely visible with the blanket. Tems smiled and spoke quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were occupied. So, you have a 'Little'? Solange explained that to me since she was heavy into it."

I nod not really knowing what to say.

"Suga, I know that it ended bad with us and that we did talk and move on but I do owe you better. I'm sorry. We weren't good together, we had crazy chemistry and such but we failed in all the other areas."

"I know."

"But truly, I'm happy that you're happy, you have two wives and an awesome 'Little' to tend to. You always liked variety and wanted to be in a poly so this arrangement seems perfect for you."

"True, I'm very happy. I hope you're happy with Solange. She's my wife's lil' sis and she's been through enough. Don't play with her heart."

"I won't, I've grown, therapy helps."

"Good, I'm happy for you Tems."

"I'm happy for you too Megan."

Tems got up and walked back to the dinning room and I sighed feeling better. Nika snuggled into me and sighed and I kissed her forehead. I truly loved all my girls.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--