First Move

Robyn POV:

Sitting at my desk in my office, I was reading and enjoying some quiet time. After the funeral and repass, I was mentally tired and hid away to decompress. Onika's family was a lot and I almost bit my tongue off with how much I held it not wanting to make the situation worse. I wasn't the only one who was in my office as my Baby had come in before me and hid under my desk for the past hour since we've been home. I knew Suga and Peaches would be busy for a while as Suga was tongue deep in Peaches pussy in the bedroom as soon as we got home.

My Baby was under the desk quietly playing with my ankle bracelet and I just let her be. I was through a few more pages when I felt two soft hands rub up my legs. Peaking down, my Baby was looking up with her pretty almond eyes and was biting her lip. I furrowed my brow concerned about what she was thinking. She froze for a second before she released my semi-hard dick with one hard tug of my basketball shorts. Her small hands wrapped around me and she started to rub up and down. The warm and softness of her hands made me brick up in seconds.

I wanted to stop her but something told me not too. Quickly, her lips kissed the tip before her tongue flicked over and over it and I was ready to coat her tongue but held off on it. Soon I was down her throat a little bit as she stroked me and cupped my balls, my weakness. I loved my Baby so much and wanted to keep her innocent, but on the other hand, I wanted to slut her out so bad! Beyonce and I were equally freaky, Megan was a slight level above us but my Baby was a virgin when we met despite being put in situations that could have made that not possible but thankfully she was able to get out of it. Thus, my reluctance to go too fast. Hell, this was first for us, she never initiated sex with any of us. She wasn't in her headspace since this morning so that could have been the reason.

Nicki pulled away and gave me a light smile before standing. She undid the one button in my dress shirt that she had worn earlier letting me see her white thong underneath. I smirked seeing them and remembered what I was prone to doing but instead, I slipped out of my chair onto my knees and started to kiss Nicki's thighs while holding her hips. 'Note to self, remind me to catch Peaches with her panties on later and fuck her on all fours in the kitchen while I eat the rest of my mango.' I thought.

My fingers felt the bow that tied them together and started untangling it. Soon, my love's beautiful, bald, juicy pussy was free from the lace cage that held it and I started to place soft kisses on it. Nicki's breath hitched and she gripped the edge of the desk behind her. I slipped my tongue on her clit and my fingers into her, recoiling them on her g-spot. I decided to be a 'little' rough with her to see how she took it and fingered and sucked her clit in a way that would make anyone squirt. She did and actually covered her scream. I kept manipulating my fingers as she squirted making it more intense. It was as if I squeezed an orange off the vine. She whined for me to 'Stop' but I didn't. We have a safe word for a reason, and I wanted her to use it. However, I wasn't stupid, I could tell when a 'Stop' truly meant a 'Stop'. Nicki laid back on my desk and I released my fingers from her. Kissing down both her thighs as she panted and moaned quietly. She was always quiet during sex, probably in fear of being heard but in this house, I loved it when my girls called my name, screamed, begged me to make them cum or for me to cum.

Nicki wrapped her thighs around me, and I slid in. She was so warm and tight; I didn't even want to move. I gave her five good pumps before she orgasmed and six more before I needed to pull out, but a leg lock trapped me.

"Stop Nicki, I'm not cumming in you and I told you why."

Nicki let her leg lock go and I pulled out and my load shot out immediately landing her feet. 'Kinky ending.' I thought seeing her pretty feet and pink polished toes covered in my nut. 'Second note to self, Do I have a damn foot fetish? Because this just turned me on more. Mmm...foot jobs.' I thought as Nicki got up grabbed some napkins from my desk and wiped her feet off. I pulled up my shorts as the door opened and Suga came in and spoke.

"Dinner is ready."

Nicki rushed out and Suga frowned.

"What's wrong Rob?"

"She's just upset that I wouldn't finish inside of her."

"It's been 6 months, I doubt she'll get pregnant. Worse case there's Plan B."

"I can barely convince her to take a Tylenol, you think you can get her to take Plan B! No, I rather be safe than sorry. You and Peaches can catch these nuts for now."

Suga laughed and left out and I got some wipes and cleaned the floor before leaving and going to the bedroom. I took a shower and changed into a sports bra and sweatpants before brushing my teeth. I peaked into Nika's room and saw it was empty before going down to the kitchen. In the kitchen, Peaches was cutting up a piece of chicken and putting mashed potatoes on a plate. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek as she spoke.

"You're in a better mood than earlier."

"Yes and No, our Baby is mad at me."

"What did you do?"

"Long story...but two shots and blunt after dinner for sure."

I let Peaches go and Suga came in and sat. We made our plates and waited for the missing 5,2 Trinidadian midget with the pretty face to show up but it didn't happen. Peaches suggested we eat and we did before she went off to see what her baby was up too. Suga and I cleaned up before she told me to make sure I buy something really nice for our Baby to make up.

--

Nick's POV: (flashback)

Sitting in the back pew of the church, I was struggling to keep it together. I loved my cousin Nathan and we grew up together. He was the only one who really understood who I was and helped me learn about it. He wasn't a 'Little' like me but he enjoyed being taken care of in some ways by the men he dated. He always had a nice 'care taker' and would benefit monetarily from it. Money he used to take me on little weekend trips and spa days. He knew about my arrangement with Robyn before anyone else and encouraged me to live my best 'Little' life and to embrace Beyonce caring for me and Robyn being the strong figure in my life verses the oppressive one that my parents were.

Feeling Beyonce's milk curdling in my stomach, I quietly excused myself and asked to not be followed. I went out back behind the church and threw up into a bush. I didn't feel like trying to make it to the bathrooms and I needed some fresh air.

I had a few swigs of the mini water I had in my bag before rinsing my mouth out with mouthwash. I felt myself break out into a cold sweat and closed my eyes praying for Nathan and his peace.

It felt like I blinked and I was in the Family Life Center of the church and the smell of food was making me feel sick again. My family had made all of my favorites and if it was any other time, I would have eaten my face off. Thankfully, Rob, Bey, and Meg ate and even had dessert while being actively ignored by most of my family. Most of my younger cousins talked them up and even flirted with their whore asses before Beyonce had to shut them down letting them know our ménage à quatre was complete.

As the time went on, Rob and my Dad got into a little tiff and my Mom brought over my 'promised' husband Rihmeek who I was supposed to marry after high school. Cue the rest of the time going to hell and everyone arguing and Rihmeek secretly choking the life out of me outside with a threat that he was going to stop at nothing to bring me home and out of the 'whore house'. Thankfully, I had a pink silk scarf in my bag and put it around my neck as I found my way back to the group and left with my beautiful wives.

At home, Megan and Beyonce went to do something and I went to my room to take off my black pencil skirt and heels. I kept on the white dress shirt I borrowed from Rob's closet and went to the bathroom to cover my neck in makeup since Rihmeek's dirty hand having ass left bruises on my neck.

I wanted to be with Rob and knowing she would probably go to her study, I went there to wait. She came in and I dropped under her desk before she could see and mentally started to compartmentalize my day. Her beautiful feet in front of me and anklet soon had my attention under I felt myself getting turned on at the thought of Rob fucking and sucking me in her office on her desk.

I bit my lip and decided to make a move.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments??

--