Chapter II- Out of Power

Human!Bonnie's POV

The new night guard seemed so rebellious against the words of Scott (phone guy). She closed both doors and is not even bothering to check the cameras. I think she didn't even listen to the last part of the call. I let out a sigh as I decided to walk away from from the west hall window. I began to worry about her safety, Freddy, Chica, Goldie, and Foxy could possibly kill her instantly. Wait a minute, why do I even worry about her? She's just another human.

The loud clicks of my shoes against the tiled floor brought me to my one place of isolation, the supply closet. I loved to spent most of my time there to think about how I can change the hearts of the other animatronics. They would heartlessly kill the night guard without understanding the guard's true intentions. I let out another sigh as I slumped back against the wall and slid down to sit on the floor. My hand ran through my soft lilac hair as I began to contemplate more. This is absolutely impossible. Hopefully, none of them notice me here.

(Y/N)'s POV

Boredom was slowly filling my being as I was spinning around in my chair. What did the other night guards do here? There's nothing to do. My eyes were beginning to drop while I was looking for any boredom buster. Huh, what's this tablet for? I found a tablet that was conviently placed inside the drawers. The brightness of the tablet wasn't really helpful with the camera footage it was showing, but it was enough.

The tablet displayed footage from all over the building, but the first one being shown was the main show stage. Freddy and Chica were there, but Bonnie was nowhere to be found. I flipped over to the other rooms and I didn't find him anywhere at all. When I checked the camera in the supply closet, I was shocked to see a boy with lilac hair, a white dress shirt, a purple vest, black slacks and bunny ears?! My heartbeat skyrocketed as I began to look closer. There was a blur and the boy was gone, this lead me to think that it was just a hallucination.

My eyes traveled down the screen of the tablet in curiosity. I was shocked when I saw colored bars and the amount of power I had left. It read:

Power left: 17%
Usage:|green||green||yellow||red|

"OH MY GOD! THE GUY ON THE PHONE WASN'T LYING ABOUT SAVING POWER!" I exclaimed at the top of my lungs. I ran to the door buttons and slammed on them to make the doors open. As soon as I finished that task, I went back to the tablet and started to monitor the animatronics. But the thing is, it still wasn't helping me with conserving power. It was still decreasing at an alarming rate. Something told me that I wouldn't survive the night, knowing that it was still the start of 4 am. My eyes were starting to crystallize due to the tears that were building up. Before I even noticed, I had already given up.

8%.....
7%.....
6%.....
5%.....
4%.....
3%.....
I'm sorry brother. I've failed you......
2%.....
1%.....

The power abruptly went out, which caused the building to become dark with only one light source coming from the left door. A loud chime came from the left door caused me to jump back in the chair and roll it to very back of the room. I think I was starting to have a panic attack, since animatronics were one of my greatest fears when I was still a child. My head turned a bit towards the left only to reveal Freddy with flickering eyes. I had no idea what to do at this point which caused me to just freeze and stare at the brown animatronic bear. After his song ended that light source immediately vanished causing the place to be darker than it already was.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the end to come. Pure darkness surrounded me as a loud screech could be heard, killing my ears. Metal hands grabbed me from my chair and dragged me to another room. There were two other pairs of arms supporting the other pair that originally carried me. I began wiggling and moving around in order to escape their graps, but against animatronic animals? It was practically useless. "Let me go, you fuckers! This shouldn't be allowed in a kid's restaurant," I yelled at them loudly. "Y-you s-_shouldn-n't be-e ou-ut of y-your s-suit," Freddy said the glitchiest voice. "Oh I'm an endoskeleton? And my name's Anhjelline, no fucks given," (if your name is similar or it sounds like that change the given name) I rudely replied.

Human!Bonnie's POV

The power went out Freddy started playing his song. This got me really worried and very agitated. I have to save her and act like i was with Freddy the whole time. This is going to be tough. I immediately went back to the supply closet and grabbed my bat. I tiptoed towards the backstage, bat in hand. Once I was right outside the door, I heard (y/n)'s poor screams of help. "Help! Is anyone there?" I felt pity rise up inside of me, just like every time a guard would get killed by these 3. They're not going to kill another one on my watch.

I silently opened the door and quickly ran towards Foxy, who was the nearest towards the door. My bat hit him upside the head. He immediately fell to the ground without making a sound. I proceeded to Chica and then Freddy, doing the same thing I had done to Foxy. As soon as Freddy dropped to the ground, (y/n) gave me a confused look. "Run before they wake up!" I exclaimed loudly as I ran towards the circuit breaker to restart the power.

The power was back on, and (y/n) probably went back to the office already. I went closer and turned into my animatronic form, making sure to lay limp near Foxy and Chica. Freddy please don't suspect me....