Chapter XV- Denying?

(Y/n)'s POV

I went back to the office to notify Stella that it's our time to get out of here. Bonnie had not been following me towards the office, knowing that he had to do his job of entertaining children. Once I have arrived at the office, I didn't find Stella sitting on the chair, but I did find a blond haired girl taking her place. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I screamed at the stranger. She dug in her satchel and took out a metal rod with a green glowing tip. Just like in the dream! Her gloved hand's thumb had pushed the button which made my vision unclear. Black spots were slowly covering it, but a fraction of a second later, everything went light gray. What just happened?

Once my vision had cleared up, I saw Stella and Bonnie having a glaring contest. Well, this is an awkward state to be in. "I'll go ahead now," I tensely said as I edged out of the small room. While I was walking down the opposite hallway, I heard them quarrel and scream at each other loudly. Although their words were slightly muffled, you can easily tell that they were very enraged. I was already at the dining area when I saw Stella slowly walking from the other side. My feet took a step back away from her, thinking that she would be enraged when she decides to speak up.

"I'm not angry, (y/n). Calm down," the girl with twin tails as a signature hairstyle said in a VERY relaxed tone. My body relaxed, due to the fact that I know that she isn't going to be yelling at me. "May you watch over again tonight?" I asked hopefully. The denial on her face summarized what her answer would be, and, sadly, it would be a no. "I am one to always keep my word, and it seems that I have made a slight deal with your little bunny boy."

What deal? Stella and Bonnie are usually fighting everytime they see each other. In what way can they make an agreement? "So, it's a no," I concluded sadly. She did a slight nod before rushing to the entrance. "Last one to your house has heavy bones!" she energetically declared. I immediately went to where I parked my (f/c) bike and unlocked it. Once the chains were kept in the small compartment, I raced after that speedy Stella.

"I win! Now we're even," declared Stella. I just rolled my eyes and put my bike away. She a gave a sign that she was going already, and left without a trace. She must be delivering newspapers again.

Animatronic!Bonnie's POV

Another day of screaming children and sticky pizza. As if that wasn't enough, Freddy kept giving me glares. What? Have I forgotten another meeting? They weren't the usual 'you-missed-another-fucking-meeting' glare, these were saying 'you-can't-hide-any-shit-from-me'. I have no idea what's up with this bear.

As the manager flipped the sign to closed, most of the lights in the pizzeria have shut off. The noisy clashing of the keys filled the room along with the loud footsteps of the owner. I was waiting for the arrival of my little sugar and, hopefully, not that monster. Although, it was a bit too early to be waiting at this moment. I should wait at around 11pm this is useless....

I slowly turned human and got off the stage. Freddy mimicked my action and went to me with a stern expression pinned on his pale face. "May I have a word with you, Bonnie?" My body turned to face the brunette and gave him a sign. "Follow me." He lead me to the backstage and locked the door. Why'd he lock the door? "What's up, Fred?" I asked in a scared and curious tone. "How's the girl you're courting?" he asked while answering my question. My magenta eyes widened at this. How does he know? This is impossible! (Y/n) hasn't been talking about it in front of Freddy hasn't she?

"H-how do you kn-now that?" Fear immediately scattered itself across my mind. He isn't supposed to know, only (y/n) and I should. Oh, also Stella. "I am the leader and I must be knowledgeable about the happenings in this pizzeria. Luckily, my 'brother' is aware of everything," he answered menacingly. "B-but I'm not co-courting anyon-one," I lied. Lying has never been my talent, so the truth has always been my friend. That is, until now. "Golden Freddy knows everything."

I rushed towards the door and tried to open it. Surprisingly, Freddy just stood still in his position and smirked like a crazy psychopath. Just like how Stella does it. "Where are you going, bunny?" he asked threateningly. "Have you been around Stella?!" I screamed at his face. The icy blue eyes that he had transformed to the horrifying black and white ones. "No one mentions her name without my consent." My eyes began searching around for anything to protect myself from the bear that was slowly edging towards me. This room has to have something! It's the parts room for crying out loud.

I grabbed a Freddy head and started swinging it at him. There was really no objective I wanted to complete, other than to get him away from me at all costs. After a few swings, I hit his human head, causing him to black out in the room. The door of the backstage flew open to reveal Chica and Foxy getting ready to restrain me. A flash of blond hair tied my hands and feet, while a flash of red placed me in a large sack. What trouble have I gotten myself into? The last I heard was the ripping of paper and the clicks of wedges against the floor.