Chapter VI- Human Form

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up to my phone's alarm for 10:30pm. My hand tried to reach for the little noisemaker, but eventually found it a bit farther than I had put it before bed. After groaning a few times, I pushed the heavy (f/c) comforter off of my tired figure. My hands formed two balls which landed on my eyes to rub them slightly. A small kitten like yawn escaped from my mouth as my left hand reached out for my beloved phone. I felt a small electric shock from touching the back of my phone as I picked it up, but it was nothing life-threatening. My stared blankly at the left hand corner of my phone's screen, which was displaying the time, and I immediately jumped out of bed. 10:30pm?! I've been sleeping all day. How is that even possible for a human? Did someone like give me sleeping pills while I was asleep? Ok, now that's just absurd. I kicked open the bathroom door and immediately took a shower.

After a while, it was now 11:23pm already. And I was just getting on my (f/c) bike. Freddy's was quite far from my home which is a large ass problem if I oversleep. Lucky for me, there's not that much people when it's nearing midnight. I arrived at the pizzeria minutes later, and I happened to catch boss laying around in the dining area. The cheap fucker was just playing Smash Hit on his phone, which was a Samsung Galaxy A. [me want ;-;] He was too sucked in the game that he can't even notice me pass by. At least I got a bit of information about him a slight sociopath. I chuckled quietly as I quickened my pace towards my office. The familiar sound of the electric fan welcomed me to what I can call the safe haven, the office. But it isn't really a safe haven, due to the fact that the animatronics are still able to kill me in this room.

The clock struck 12 and my shift has started. "Fucking hell," I muttered as the phone rang. It was the same guy from last night. "Uh, hello? Hello?" Said the recorded message. "Just hurry up, I don't want to hear your stupid voice." Halfway through the phone call, I started to check in the stupid cameras in watch of Foxy. Now I know how to prevent him from bringing me to that horrid back room again. Constantly check his camera and door lights from what I've heard from phone fucker. It's about 1am right now and the phone call has just ended. The only ones missing are Bonnie and Chica, and [Yiffy] Foxy is still behind the purple curtains. A relieved sigh escaped me as I decided to take my hat off to prevent my head from getting all sweaty. My eyes stared blankly at the tablet's screen while I search for the dumb animatronics. Suddenly, the loud clankings of pots and pans could be heard, signifying that the ducky is in the kitchen. Great, now where's that oversized bunny?

I put the light tablet down and turned on the left door light. Shivers immediately spread out through my body when I let out a yelp of fright and closed the door. "Oww!" A voice yelled. Sounds of someone jumping up and down made its way to my office. "Who's there?!" I screamed out loud. A few grunts and hisses could be heard before I heard a proper answer from the same voice. "That doesn't matter right now! Can you please just open this door?" I hesitated but I obliged to the voice's owner's word and opened the door. I was shocked to see the same boy that helped me yesterday. He immediately fell to the ground as his entire body was in the room. After a few seconds of staring in shock, I immediately went to check on him. His chest was rising up and signifying that he was breathing and fine. "You wanna get up?" I asked rather shyly. The boy took a deep breath before saying, "Yea." I extended my arm to him, and got him up. My eyes concentrated on his which were an unusual magenta colour. I snapped out of mmy trance when I heard him utter a few words. "Uhh, miss. Is everything alright?"

"Oh, sorry. I was just thinking," I paused before continuing to talk, "Aren't you the boy who helped me yesterday?" The lilac haired boy nodded his head in response as I thanked him. "Nice meeting you, miss..." he trails off due to him not knowing my name. "Oh, my name is (y/n)! What about yours?" I said cheerfully. He tool my hand and kissed the back of it before saying, "Bonnie, Bonnie the Bunny." Wait, what? I jerked my hand back, then I said, "Aren't you gonna kill me?" Bonnie slightly chuckled which creeped me out a bit, but his reassuring words calmed me down. "I'm not killing innocent souls." I was astonished, but one question still flew around my mind. How is he human? "How are you human, Bonnie?" I received another chuckle from the bunny right before an answer. " We all can turn human, but with weak hearts." That's why he immediately fell over. "I could offer you something," he said kindly. "What is it? If it's in your pants I don't want it," I replied cautiously. "No, I'll be helping you throughout the week. Like that?" I let an 'eh' then saying, "Might as well."

Stella's POV

I was standing in the console room looking at the footage the screen was showing. It's too dangerous for (y/n) to trust that rabbit. She can't just risk her life. "Why, (y/n)? I'm just trying to protect you," I said while hitting the edge of the hexagonal console. My feet were getting tired of standing for over 8 hours straight, so I sat on the metal chair that was found in one corner of the room. After a while, I used my hand to rub my forehead before saying, "I'll do everything to protect you (y/n). Don't worry." My hands grabbed my trusty sonic screwdriver and turned it on. I made the green tip point at me causing me to twitch and twitch rapidly.