Chapter VII- Breaking Rules

Stella's POV

I sighed as I put on my purple bike helmet. It was, once again, time to deliver newspapers. I picked them up and placed them on the front basket. I may not be human, but I need my exercise as well. My right foot was placed on the right pedal as positioned myself on the eco-friendly ride. "Hey, girl. Could you watch over (y/n) for a while?" I asked the TARDIS. The reassuring sounds of her engine answered my question, as I rode out of my home. "Thanks, girl!"

(Y/n)'s POV

What's this weird feeling? Like being watched and monitored. It's not like anetidaephobia, it's different. Am I being hooked up to a machine? I was biking home as I began contemplating about things that are quite absurd. This has started when I left the pizzeria, and it hasn't stopped since. Maybe I'll ask Stella for some help about this. There were a few loud cheers coming from our house which made me confused. There isn't any party going on is there? I was frozen in shock when I opened the door. Anhjelline (mother), Aidan (father), Luka and Kaito (younger twin siblings) were seated in front of the TV watching the Pacquiao vs Mayweather match. My first choice was to just go, greet, and get breakfast, but I chose to be unnoticed instead. Once I reached the dining area, I was so happy to see more pancakes! I immediately dug in and ate without a care in the world.

Animatronic!Bonnie's POV

After the 6am bell rang, I instantly turned into my animatronic form. The loud clanks of my metal feet brought me to the supposed room. Surprisingly, Foxy, Freddy, Goldie and Chica were all in their human form chatting. I turned my attention to the entrance and saw that the pizzeria was closed today. When the others noticed my presence, they gave me angry glares. I immediately turned into my human form and asked them an innocent question. "What's going on, guys?" Freddy stood up from his sitting position and went towards me. His icy blue eyes were covered in anger and hate as he punched me in my stomach area. "Where were you?!" He yelled at my face. I was clutching my stomach on the ground while replying, "I was b-busy." Freddy grabbed me by the collar and lifted me off my feet as he yelled once again. "We were looking everywhere for you! Do you expect us to do this by ourselves?! We need you, you fuckass."

"I-I'm sorry, sir," I stuttered once again. "You better be here tomorrow, shitbag. Otherwise, I'll rip your goddamned face off!" He said while dropping me on the floor. Freddy and the rest of the gang started leaving the dining area, isolating me in my corner of shame. I never knew that the planning was last night. He has no right to have said those words. I trudged out of the large eating area and into my room. My room was nothing more than purple walls, a window, a table, and an uncomfortable bed. I sat myself on the bed and began contemplating. Why am I the only one to understand the humans' intentions? Why do they need revenge?
I laid back on the white sheets as I decided to quit on contemplating. Nothing interesting was apparently happening, so I decided to sleep.

[Dream]

A lucid dream... Huh, this is rare. I am currently sitting in my room, but it was just dull. Two figures suddenly appeared in front of me and said, "Hello, Bonnie." I jumped a bit, but quickly earned back my equilibrium. My magenta eyes scanned them and concluded that they were Goldie and Stella. "What do you want? And why is she here?" I rudely asked. Goldie let out a slight growl right before calmly answering me. "Well, as you know, I can penetrate your dreams. In this one, I've decided that you could try to earn Stella's trust." Although his message was supposed to be one sentence longer, it became quite unclear due to the fact that he started whispering. "Why would I try to earn that monster's trust?" I asked while emphazing the word 'monster' . "I am not a monster," Stella calmly commented. Then, a few bells started ringing in my head. If Goldie is controlling this dream, then this Stella is also controlled by him. "Goldie your controlling her."

The golden animatronic chuckled before saying, "Good that you've found out. But I'm warning you, the real Stella will pay a visit to this pizzeria very soon." She can't! She can't! She can't! What will she be doing to (y/n)? "Now, I've said too much. Good night, Bonnie." Right after he said those words, his metal fist made harsh contact with my face, causing everything to black out.

Stella's POV

The blue TARDIS doors opened as I began to paddle through the entrance and into the TARDIS' console room. "Hey, girl. I'm back," I said to the TARDIS. Her relieving engine noises replied to me as I got off my bike and set it down on the TARDIS floor. I went over to the screen monitoring (y/n) and noticed something fishy. "Heyyyy, you weren't giving (y/n) a difficult time were you??" I asked the TARDIS in a singsong voice. The screen suddenly turned and electric blue color with the word 'maybe' written in a lighter shade. My hand playfully smacked her console and flicked a few switches. "Now, wanna go on an adventure, dear?" I asked the machine. A hologram of me popped out and said, "Yea, allons-y!" I pulled a lever down and off we went to a place we probably never been.