Chapter XXVIII- Extended Stay

~3rd Person~

The two other nurses stop in their tracks, and give temporary authority to the youngest nurse currently inside the small space. She lifted the left shoulder, the one not connected to the dextrose, and cleansed the area with a cotton ball and more rubbing alcohol. Once the area was cleaned, the sharp and then needle of the syringe was poked in the delicate skin of (y/n).

All of the chemicals were slipped in her body and left blood to gush out of the small hole that the needle left. A band-aid was placed on it right after betadine was dabbed on the shallow cut above. "She's still out cold," declared the male. The two females continued staring at the patient before one had the courage to answer. "She'll be up in a while. Once she regained all the blood she lost."

~~~~~

A shot was given to Bonnie, due to the fact that the nurses cannot just fix him up when he's awake. Being animatronic, the chemical didn't work on him which made the hospital staff's job harder. "Sir, we will have to give you an anaesthetic. Otherwise, the medicine will inflict great amounts of pain," the female nurse said to Bonnie. Although Bonnie had to protest about anaesthetics not working on him, the condition of his face couldn't allow him to. Lucky for him, a keen-eared time lady heard the statement.

The curtains opened slightly to reveal Bonnie's old enemy. "Ma'am, we are not allowed to let non-patient creatures inside working areas," informed the shortest nurse. The face of the time lady showed a 'fucking-really?' expression before she responded properly. "I have some information to tell you about the rabbit boy here." She pointed her index finger in the direction of the purple bunny lying down on the bed.

The three nurses stopped in their tracks and decided to listen to the words of the time lady. "He isn't an original human. Only a mere human-created animatronic given the magical properties to turn human." Stellaria gave a sheepish smile before she did something that helped the nurses a lot; she punched him in the face. "That was highly unrecommended!" yelled the senior nurse. "The patient has gone completely numb ages ago. He wouldn't have been able to feel a single thing," reassured the tealette.

Once the nurses saw that Bonnie was knocked out, they went on to do their job as Stella left the area. There were over 20 large cotton balls carefully arranged on the working tray, along with 2 regular-sized bottles of the yellow betadine. The only female nurse grabbed the tongs, cotton, and betadine, and started cleaning up on the large cut on Bonnie's paled face.

If your blood type is A+ or A-

"Do we have the blood bag of B+?" asked the senior nurse. The youngest nurse picked up the blood bag on the tray and told his co-worker about their little conflict. "We only have the O- blood bag, sir." The female nurse decided to but in their conversation and commanded the youngest one. "That cannot be, we need a specific anti-body for this patient. Go downstairs to the blood banks and find a bag of B+ or B- for humans."

If your blood type isn't A+ or A-

"Do we have the blood bag of A+?" asked the senior nurse. The youngest nurse picked up the blood bag on the tray and told his co-worker about their little conflict. "We only have the O+ blood bag, sir." The female nurse decided to butt in their conversation and commanded the youngest one. "That cannot be, we need a specific anti-body for this patient. Go downstairs to the blood banks and find a bag of A+ or O- for humans."

~~~~~

As soon as the younger male left to get the correct blood, the two other nurses began to clean up the nasty wounds that the poor bunny got. 4 cotton balls were already consumed and 1 ¼ bottle was already used up, and only ⅓ of the cuts were cleaned up. Once all the three nurses were present, the tension that began building up earlier immediately disintegrated into the air.

A new and bigger bottle of betadine was given, along with a new pack of cotton balls. Surprisingly, another nurse entered the the area and presented a syringe with a special chemical in it. "I've heard that these patients were badly wounded with unsterilized objects, and the time lady wouldn't shut her mouth about this. The anti-tetanus shot, give it to the patient afterwards."

Once all of the cuts were cleaned up, medicine was placed on, the wounds were stitched together. and bandages were applied, even the ones on his shoulders and wrists. Before any of them could forget, the senior nurse injected the anti-tetanus inside the boys bloodstream and patched it up with a band-aid. "Pull up the dextrose, please."

A clear tube and butterfly needle was brought out of a few ziplocks and put together. Pressure was applied, which lead to the main vein's apperance. The needle was poked into place as the other end of the tube was connected to the blood bag which had said "B+/O-" in small bold letters under a few instructions.

"I declare this ED operation successful," said the female nurse. "Indeed," the others agreed.

~~~~~

Freddy stared at his pocket watch as he checked the time. "5:37am" the clock stated. He was getting worried by the minute. 'What if we won't make it in time for the pizzeria's opening?' thought Freddy. His cerulean eyes landed on the girl sitting beside him on the plastic chairs, she was holding a golden Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge on her hands while reading something.

"May I have a word with you, madam Stella?" I asked in a quite formal mode. "What is it, Fazbear? Don't tell me you're fussing about the time," she immediately answered the bear. The brunette stared in shock, he didn't know that she could do that. "Yes, actually." The tealette sighed and explained a bit about her blue box. "That blue box is also a time machine. No worries."