Chapter XXXVII [Part 3]- Kocchi Muite Baby; Stella

Chapter XXXVIII [Part 3]- Kocchi Muite Baby; Stella

~Omniscient 3rd Person~

Chica took a bow and received applause from the audience. She stepped down from the stage while the red fox approached her. "Good job, lass," he said right before kissing her forehead. Crimson red immediately filled her cheeks, causing her to look down from embarrassment. "I'm gonna set up now," declared the tealette as she edged her way onto her blue box.

"You should have done that earlier!" yelled (y/n). She received an annoyed look before a sarcastic answer. "Do you want me to slam a hologram projector at your face?" The human girl froze in her lover's arms and received another reply from Fazbear. "Oooh, burn," he said in his thick British accent. Bam! A punch to his face from the lilac hair.

"Whatever, I'm just going to get the projector," said the next performer. She disappeared into the depths of her time machine and grabbed one of her very beloved hologram projectors. "I get to see your face again, my beloved servant of evil," she whispered right before kissing the black metal-made device on its side. The android left her home box and went back to where the others were standing.

"Took you long enough," said the blond. The performer just ignored her comment and set up the projector. It displayed a band of 3; 1 female electric guitarist, 1 male bass guitarist, and 1 female drummer. The two guitarists were blond and looked a lot like twins. A smile climbed up upon Stella's face as she grabbed her tall microphone and climbed up the stage's stairs. The same green tip device was used again to start the music. The annoying thing was, it still emitted that annoying distorted metal sound. Her outfit changed into a Japanese school uniform composed of white, blue, black, and with a red ribbon above her chest.

"one...two...one, two, three, yeah!"
After the first line, the band started 'playing', but they all know that the music is pre-recorded. They noticed that the holograms weren't see through, which really impressed them. "We've beaten star wars technology!" one of them thought.

"tsuyogatte bakka de nanka
son shiteru kiga sure datte sou jan
ienai you koto ga shitai no
anna koto toka... yada... donna koto?"

The animatronics understood the lyrics of the song, and their reactions were different from one another. Freddy was somewhat embarrassed, Foxy raised an eyebrow in confusion, Bonnie looked disgusted, and Chica just scoffed. However, poor (y/n) couldn't understand a single word coming from the tealette's mouth. "Could someone give me English subtitles?" she asked. Most of them just laughed and watch the performance once again.

"otoko baka bakka ne
hen na ima kangaeta desho
kimi tte uso ga tsukenai taipu
daibu kao ni deteru. Are you ok?"

Stella gave a wink to the audience while showing an "L" with her right hand's index finger and thumb. Two of the boys seemed offended, while the brunette just got redder and redder due to the wink she gave. This time, it was Freddy's turn to get nudged by Foxy. The fox smirked to himself because he got his revenge on Fazbear.

"joujou shakuryou no yochi nashi
marude ohanashi ni naranai wa Yeah!
soudai na roman kataru mae ni
genjou bunseki dekiteru
aa! kimi tte donkan"

By this time, she was moving around the stage while jumping slightly. Her facial expression formed that of hurt, disgust, and mischief, just like how she is supposed to. The song didn't really match her, but hey, they don't really know her. Her outfit switched back to her normal one, only this time, it was darker in shade.

"nee"

She posed a cute pose; her right eye was closed as she presented a peace sign over it. It was just like how a typical Japanese school girl would look like if she were to be taken a picture. This didn't make that much reaction in the audience, apart from Freddy hiding and hiding his face.

"chanto kocchi muite baby
noo nante iwasenai wa
honki moodo nan dakara"

Three of them on stage started jumping around, but it wasn't like those undisciplined performances. Their output looked so well-planned and organized, as if it wasn't announced just a few minuted ago. Well, she is an android made to sing and the others are programmed holograms.

"omowazu mitore chau buru buru kuchibiru de
kimi o toriko ni suru no
kyoo koso shoubu nan desu. Ah!"

The guitars stopped playing for a few seconds, leaving the the drums to have a solo. She raised up her right arms up to her head and balled her hand into a fist, waving it around. Soon, the guitars continued, as well as the song did.

"come on, baby!"

She repeated the raising of her right arm and put a bit more of grace as she moved it in circles near her long-standed microphone. The holographic musicians behind her gave more "effort" in playing the assigned instruments .

"Aaaaaah!"

A high-pitched escaped her lips. It didn't hurt any of the other's ears, due to the fact that the performer knew what she was doing. (Y/n) gave a loud cheer for her friend, as well as a short loud applause. A smile climbed to the face of Stella right after she finished her scream.

"ijihatte bakka de nanka
shoujiku ni narenai shou ga nai jan
ushiro kara gyutte shita hoshii no
nante ne ehehe... tte chotto matte"

She stretched out her right arm and winked, once again. By now, Freddy had calmed down with his blushing streak and just gave a happy smile.

"aserase nai de mattaku
sou iu notte motte muudo toka aru desho
konna kimochi ni sasete oite
hotto kareru nante yurusa nai
mou! eekinin totte"

"nee"

"chotto kocchi muite baby
noo nante iwasenai wa
sono ki ni saserun dakara
omowazu ogamitaku naru youna omi ashi de
kimi o toriku ni suru no
dere dere shinai de yo"

She grasped her microphone and brought it closer to her lips during the last line. The light teal nail garnish she used reflected some of the light from the spotlight and glittered nicely. Her outfit had changed back into that school uniform as she slowed down her pace.

"kotoba ja tsutawanai
ookina ookina haato maaku
dou shiyo mune ga kyun to dashite
nan ni mo kangae ran nai
uu kimi tte yatsu wa"

She drew a heart in the air using her hand, and surprisingly, a holographic heart appeared where she drew it. But it soon disappeared when she proceeded it the next parts.

"nee"

"motto kocchi muite baby
nando mo iwasenai de
watashi mou shiranain dakara
omowazu kamacchaitaku
naru youna no mo ii kara
etto ima no wa nashi nashi
nani yo mou monku anno"

Human!Freddy's POV

Right after her performance, I took a glance at the boy playing bass. He seemed to be the only boy in their group. He must be gay.

Omniscient!Golden Freddy's POV

ohhh, he did not just call me gay.